I’m off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
I’ve chatted to many of you over there last few years and enjoyed it however I’ve not been enjoying the nail forum at all
recently so I’m off...
I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice when I was a newbie and who I chatted to regularly.
This was my “go to” when I had any questions and I got invaluable advice from experienced techs who knew their stuff.

I’ve chatted to many of you over there last few years and enjoyed it however I’ve not been enjoying the nail forum at all
recently so I’m off...
I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice when I was a newbie and who I chatted to regularly.
This was my “go to” when I had any questions and I got invaluable advice from experienced techs who knew their stuff.

So sorry to see you go, we’ll miss you 🙁

Please don't go.

I must admit my first instinct was to leave, I absolutely hated it here, it seemed like a waste of time. I even asked a Mod to delete all my media content as I wasn't prepared to share anything anymore, but I think it's settling back into its groove. The initial flush of newbies and re-activated dead members has died off.

There's more US members which is diluting the ability to provide exact advice as they have different legislation, etc. but I think that'll offer some other perspectives as long as everyone remembers we're not all in the same location.

Stay a bit longer and see how you feel, I'll miss you if you go and I think the forum will suffer too

Another one that will miss your sage pearls of wisdom. :(

[my deleted post was referring to something that now appears to be a site malfunction :rolleyes:.]

recently so I’m off...
😱 No - don’t leave.....! where will you go...?
Give it a little longer - we all need somewhere to vent & sound off!

recently so I’m off...

I don’t actually think it’s possible to leave, I’ve tried a few times but couldn’t get deleted. Has to be against GDPR. I stop by every now and then but I do feel quite the same. Like all us oldies learned from each other and then gave advice but now all our wisdom is mostly transferred and theres nothing really new to advise on.

I totally feel you Cindy2021 and I’ve been feeling much the same way.

I think we should consider that Covid19 is affecting forum interaction. its certainly affecting my business and my mojo and that flavours everything else,

Latest posts

Back