I’ve bought the “wrong” wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
So my order turned up and I’ve bought stripless hot wax beads instead of the one to go with strips which I normally have. (First time I’ve ventured into the beads)

We covered both in my training about 3 years ago so I could do stripless in theory but being a bit stuck in my ways I would rather do what I usually do and use strips

So my question is, can I melt it down and just use strips like I normally would? Even though it says stripless? Would that work ok?

Not that we can wax anyway yet as it turns out [emoji85] but I didn’t know that when I placed the order

Oh such a shame! I doubt it will stick to the wax strip, so use it up on a family member. Get your experience in stripless waxing and maybe you won't find it too difficult to do afterall.

Yep, just use it up on yourself!
Start off by practicing on your lower leg. Fascinating fun [emoji4]

Oh bother! Just when I thought I’d placed my last order [emoji849]

Ok so I can do brows with this can’t I? Daughter is offering herself up for practice [emoji1]
Or is that a bit savage, should I do the leg practice first? Or maybe not at all on brows?

Can you return it and order what you originally wanted ? If unopened that should be fine

No I flipping opened it to smell it as I bought a new flavour [emoji30]

Oh bother! Just when I thought I’d placed my last order [emoji849]

Ok so I can do brows with this can’t I? Daughter is offering herself up for practice [emoji1]
Or is that a bit savage, should I do the leg practice first? Or maybe not at all on brows?

It's perfectly fine for brows if not a little better suited to the more delicate eye area. Practise application on your arm and press it down. Flick up an edge and pull quickly and it should be ok.
I apply with a small orange wood stick but it is thicker than strip wax , so have a play with it . ( make sure she is not on her period as she would be a bit more sensitive!)

Latest posts

Back