I’ve left the industry, trying to find a replacement therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Mac

Reaction score
As I said I’ve finished my mobile beauty therapy business but I’d like to find a replacement beauty therapist/waxing/massage/reflexologist for some of my clients. I never advertised online so not too sure how that works but I now realise even when people leave their business their online presence stays. I’ve emailed and texted numerous therapists and either no reply or a messsge saying they no longer trade. So if anyone is mobile in Bishopton for reflexology/Indian Head massage, Newton Mearns for waxing/massage/nails or Cambuslang for variety of treatments please let me know or direct me to best place to find someone please.
My apologies if this is incorrect place for this request, I did search first but couldn’t see a similar request.

I'm sorry I can't help you out but I wanted to send you some good wishes. I Just need to say how lovely you are for thinking of your clients now that you have finished. It is a very nice gesture but I know I will feel the same when I chose to finish too.
Ten out of ten for trying to source other therapists to take up your work. Maybe you will get a contact on this forum, who knows?
Don't worry about them , focus on your future , you have toiled enough, but I do wish you well.

Thank you Rosie, after knowing my clients for up to 20 years I don’t like leaving them high and dry. Also as most of them are now friends they moan at me every night out or when I visit!

Your good will wishes are really appreciated.:)

Thank you Rosie, after knowing my clients for up to 20 years I don’t like leaving them high and dry. Also as most of them are now friends they moan at me every night out or when I visit!

Your good will wishes are really appreciated.:)

You are a very caring lady , and it shows!
I have known some of mine for 35 years and so I know how you feel.
To be honest as well even if you find another therapist their training will be very different to what you have had maybe and that could be a bit awkward especially if their standards aren't up to yours. So step away and smile at their moaning.
After all they can finish work and you don't complain so why can't you!
All the best RosieR

Latest posts

Back