Work Showcase I 💛 gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tupelo

Reaction score
I will soon be qualified as a nail tech and beauty therapist, but I am still a little bit apprehensive about going out into ‘the big wide beauty world‘ Here is my most recent set. Cosmopolitan from Premier gels and gold leaf 🧡
C782C4CC-F275-4E18-9B3F-03003BBB729A.jpeg

Love it!

They look fabulous. I love the shaping and the application looks very professional. I would not have guessed that you were new to the industry based on this set! Well done. Make sure you charge what you are worth. It is a tough world out there but remember "Nice nails aren't cheap and cheap nails aren't nice" xxx

They look fabulous. I love the shaping and the application looks very professional. I would not have guessed that you were new to the industry based on this set! Well done. Make sure you charge what you are worth. It is a tough world out there but remember "Nice nails aren't cheap and cheap nails aren't nice" xxx
Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback, and I love that saying! My confidence is growing all the time. Thanks again xx

Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback, and I love that saying! My confidence is growing all the time. Thanks again xx

<3 xxx

Excellent choice of hand model, color, shape. Aren’t decorative additions fun!

There's nothing wrong with those nails.. you did a great job.😁

I want to give you a photography tip though.
The fingers on the models right hand are slightly folding in under her left hand. This makes the nails look shorter than they really are and shorter than the nails on her other hand. Plus there's a lot of surrounding space in the shot.

It might be worth experimenting with a couple of poses where all the nails face the camera at the same angle and close enough together to all be in focus (unless you are doing something arty). Then you can crop the picture so the nails fill the space.

Thank you, those are some great tips. I would never have thought that about the length of the nails, and you’re absolutely right about the back ground. There is a lot of background in there 🥴 I’ve just bought a selfie ring-light to get better lighting for my pictures, will this help? x

Thank you, those are some great tips. I would never have thought that about the length of the nails, and you’re absolutely right about the back ground. There is a lot of background in there 🥴 I’ve just bought a selfie ring-light to get better lighting for my pictures, will this help? x
Absolutely!👍🏼

Latest posts

Back