I absolutely LOVE this site....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arhnails

Reaction score
:) I am learning more from this site than I am from my class. Which is somewhat sad.
But where I am located I only had two nail tech schools.
Simply had to post this. I've been spending hours on here just reading the articles and tutorials, plus daily posts.
Thank you all very much!!!!:lol:

Arlene

Hi Arh nails,

I totally agree with you that this is a wonderful site. It has helped me more than i can say. Every trial and problem i've come up against has ben solved or helped with various things told to me on this site. It's a great reference to everything to do with nails, and everyone is so helpful.

You know that on here you have people who care and are willing to help. I've actually met my best mate through this site so it's definately worth it for so many reasons.:D

YES WERE WOULD WE ALL BE WITHOUT IT - DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE WHAT PRODUCTS PEOPLE WERE TRAINED ON - OR WHO MANAGES THE SITE - IT HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE ON ANYTHING I HAVE NEEDED TO ASK WHEN I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM I HAVE ALWAYS GOT THE SAME RESPONSE - QUICK,CARING AND HELPFUL AND ABOVE ALL FRIENDLY. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP COMING BACK - ADDICTIVE VIEWING.

Welcome Arlene :biggrin: Glad you love the site, Watch out though coz its very addictive.

lesley1965 said:
Welcome Arlene :biggrin: Glad you love the site, Watch out though coz its very addictive.
Addictive? You're not kidding: if i spend any more time on here in the evenings i think my hubbie will be instigating divorce proceedings ;)

I know exactly what you mean Carole. I sit every night with one eye on my lap top and the other eye on Big Brother...something's gotta give!! Probably my eyesight lol.

arhnails said:
:) I am learning more from this site than I am from my class. Which is somewhat sad.
But where I am located I only had two nail tech schools.
Simply had to post this. I've been spending hours on here just reading the articles and tutorials, plus daily posts.
Thank you all very much!!!!:lol:

Arlene
Hiya Arlene - Welcome...
Its fab and groovy on here you will love it...loads of good sound advice, tips and chit chat...have you tried the Quiz yet under site stuff, its great for revising...happy surfin

nails@42ndstreet said:
I know exactly what you mean Carole. I sit every night with one eye on my lap top and the other eye on Big Brother...something's gotta give!! Probably my eyesight lol.
I just thank g-d that i dont watch Big Brother as well otherwise i'd be in big trouble, lol.

Carole Lindsay said:
I just thank g-d that i dont watch Big Brother as well otherwise i'd be in big trouble, lol.
Imagine if Footballers Wives was on too - it is a nightmare deciding on which is more important - I listen to the TV in the background!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Are there some tutorials that were removed? I was reading old posts about getting the right ratio for L/P. clicked on link for super duper sculpting and it was no longer there.

I did just order Doug's product chemistry book.
Will that help me to perfect ratio?

arlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back