I adore Brisa!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FingerNailFixer

Reaction score
Just finished my Master class for Brisa yesterday and I think I am in love! It is so beautiful, a little hard for me to get the hang of at first since I have never touched a gel but I think I can do it and have already "nailed" my first guinea pig..lol.. I am a natural nail girl and I am thinking of keeping my Brisa enhancements on from class as I am just loving them! If you have not seen it or tried it, I strongly recommend it!! :green:

Hi Finger nail fixer,

As like me you had never really tried gel before how did you find it? I've only tried it once and found it very fiddely to deal with, how does it compare with L&P?

I`m confused about the master class in brisa............I thought the master classes were only in L&P at present. I thought we had to wait a while for master classes to come into play for the other systems, or is this something that you have ahead of us over here?

Yep Holly right there with ya babe...........
I did my Brisa Conversion yesterday with Liza and even though I have used Gels for ages this system is the best..............L&P in a pot, my words not Creatives lol.......
I love the white gel, it stays where you put it and is great to work with...............and the paint on gel is just like using enamel, so easy I love it !!!!!!

Debs said:
I`m confused about the master class in brisa............I thought the master classes were only in L&P at present. I thought we had to wait a while for master classes to come into play for the other systems, or is this something that you have ahead of us over here?
fingernail fixer is in the u.s.a. perhaps they got their masterclasses started sooner than us ?

I am in the US so I know things seem to be different here than there! sorry for the confusion on that end!

talented talons, for me what made it hard was making it go where I wanted because I am so used to L&P but the best advice I got was to only press into it with the brush like you would with enamel, "float" the brush over the gel and that helped me with control quite a bit. As far as comparing to L&P, to me it is apples and oranges there are pros and cons to each! They are also used with different things in mind. I find the Brisa to be ultra shiny, and the white gel paint that Ruth mentioned is dreamy! If you can polish a french you can use the white gel paint the same way you would enamel, it comes in an enamel shaped bottle with the same type of brush!

If you have more quesions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer!!

Is the brisa course with CND?

Deb379

Hey Debs, in the UK there is not a Master Class for Brisa (right now) however one is coming just around the corner along with a whole bunch of kick ass suprises.

The UK Master Classes are very different from the US ones.

I Looooooooooooooooooove Surprises
Specially Kick ass ones xx:biggrin: xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back