I am going to lose my grant because of Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can totally understand how frustrated you are because things haven't gone to plan, but when starting a business you should always have a plan B (C and D)! Ideally you should have put on your grant application (subject to availability) and then a plan B.

x

Savings covered the cost of everything else. So even if I didn't get the grant I would have been able to start my business. The grant covers only the shellac and vinylux.
Anyways love shellac is on the website, still checking every 15 mins for the vinylux package

I would like to clarify the above statement please. Sweet Squared/S2 do not run Salon Geek. This site was set up by Samuel Sweet aka The Geek many years ago way before Sweet Squared was set up.

I have no problem with whoever owns/runs the site as long as its open and common knowledge. However, statements like like irritate me a little. What was Sam doing before the set up of S2? From what I remember he was one of the main people in Creative Nail (or a similar name), the original UK distributor of CND products before they evolved into S2. I totally disagree with the bashing that has gone on here, but it seems to happen to all nail companies in various threads on the site from time to time. Its the nature of the beast. People will post negatives and positives about every company.

An appropriate place to close this thread, in the hope that the OP is able to resolve matters satisfactorily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back