I am home ya'll!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I missed you all - couldn't post as no pc was avilable :( Had a marvellous time and the PR Stratagies Course was BRILLIANT ;) We had a marvellous teacher and there was only 7 of us and everyone was super!!! I am still shattered but glad 2B home. Have read many but definitley not ALL posts (yak) SOOOO MANY!!! Managed to miss my husband by a few hours so I am back and he is gone :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - such is our lives on occasion :shock: :rolleyes: Anyway, just wanted to say 'hey' and welcome to all the newbies on the board - also did you all see the LFW 4 pager in Scratch - thank you Alex - great job!! Off to bed - maybe I will sleep tonight :oops: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: xx

nice to have you back we do all miss your commets/advise.

Soon Nice to have you back, Missed your advice.
Sorry that Sam wasnt there to welcome you, But sure youll all be back together soon. Caught up on your sleep first Lol
X

:oops: Meant to write catch up on your sleep.

Welcome back........have missed ya loads.............So the course was brill eh???? ...told ya...........I bet seeing honey was brill too !!!!!!
Love to Haydn and Dexter, I bet their glad to have their Mom back too !!!!

Welcome back Samantha........glad you enjoyed your course!
:sunny:

Welcome back Sam :) sounds like you had a fab time, but worked very hard too!. Hope your jet lag is not too bad and you managed to sleep ok!

A shame that you missed your husband :( I bet your phone bill is massive..eeekk!

Good to see you back :)

Hi Sam, we haven't been introduced yet so I'm making the first step D

Glad to have you back and hope to have wonderfull convos in the future.

Regards,

Kat meow

WELCOME BACK samantha missed ya ;)

Welcome back Samantha :D

Hope you get a good nights sleep at last. :morn: Jet lag is the worst!!
Hope it won't be too long before hubby is back with you. No doubt you're missing him loads!!

Take care and its good to have you back.

xx Tamm

:oops: :oops: :oops: as usual - thank you for your warm replies!!! Kat's Claws - great avtar - I have been wearing the old Ruby Slipper Nails since March now and when I was in the States EVERYONE asked me about my nails - seems in the Chicago area, no one is doing the look so maybe I have stirred the pot ;) It was WONDERFUL to see my Honey - bless her she is smaller and a little greyer but still has that wicked personality she has always had so we laughed a lot!!! Good to be back folks. Sam flies home tomorrow but doesn't arrive until Friday morning. We will be away ALL weekend on our Planning meeting so we should all get together for chat on Monday!!! x :salute:

See you tomorrow, darling girl. Looking forward to spending the weekend with you all at the Planning Meeting.

Sawasdee ka

i come look 2 time before but can not speak have many customer today so i only come geek short time .

I very happy you have good holidayand you happy every thing .

Kop khun ka friend mui ka

Welcome back Sam, you`ve been missed by all.
Scratch LFW was a brilliant article, it must have been loads of fun

Hi Mama - Sawasdee ka Mui - and alright Deb mate!!! Can't wait to see you mum - will have Marion sort your room :rolleyes: :oops: :rolleyes: :oops: and Mui - it was great in Chicago but VERY COLD - I don't think you would have been happy :shock: and Deb I'm glad you enjoyed the pics - everyone loves shots so we didn't want much writing - will have to book the same photographer - he rocked!!! See you all soon xx Kop khun ka friend Samantha ka - ;)

glad to have you back :D
you will have to fill us in on all the pr stuff you learnt, it's always so interesting.
i know people don't know how much effort you & your team put into the pr side of things.
we all know that you have oodles of passion & r v.dedicated to our industry, but untill i experienced things like lfw i never realised just how much goes on behind the scenes regarding the promotion of cnd & designer nails.
as for the cost of the projects...... :shock:
i for one am v.proud to b involved in the small way that i am, with the pr jobs that i've seen so far.
so.... let us know what you experienced in chicargo, unless it's hush hush 8) of course :oops:
lol liza xx

hi babes glad you had a good time we've missed the geeky ness of it all tis been very quiet with out you and sam!! ;) pleased your back :D ;)

glad your back sam, it has seemed odd you not being around to post messages ,bet u had a brill time , take care love dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back