I am impressed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
I just want to let you all know that I went to Creative in Leeds today and bought my nail enamels and rack, etc. :)

I have found out that the Lady behind the desk is called Denise and she was extremely helpful. :D She helped my choose all my colours, and gave me advice on each. 8)

She didn't rush me at all, and even gave me a gorgeous free poster which I can't wait to put up in the Salon! (Sad I know! But small things like this excite me!) :oops:

Then when I thought I had recieved the best service possible, a nice man called David carried my newly purchased goods to my car for me in the rain!

So all in all, I had an excellent (but expensive! ;) ) shopping experience with Creative, and I can't wait to go back! (When I have saved up for a month or so, because I am now flat broke!) :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D So 7 big smiley faces for Creative, Leeds.

I hope you don't mind, but I printed off your thanks for both Denise and David!! He was so pleased as he has not been with us for long and I think lovely praise like that is worth passing on. :thumbsup:

On a funny note, just I was telling him, you were on the phone as I think you had been over-charged for something by mistake!! Apparently all taken care of now :shock: :? enjoy your goodies!!! :sunny:

No I don't mind at all, I am quite pleased. The over charging was just a little thing but it's fully sorted now! :D

I ordered that much though that I'm not suprised there was a mistake because she was so busy packing everything for me! :D

Anyway, I am just looking at all my goodies now and I'm really excited but I had best go because I need to sort my price list out for the printers. :)

Take Care

V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back