I am in love!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
I just wanted to share that I finally managed to convince a client to go with my 'superior range' hair and I have just fitted a full head of TashaJacks 14" European hair. They prebonded for me and the keratin is unlike any I have used before and the bonds were lovely and small. The hair was absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't stop touching it!! I just wanted to share as I got so excited the further in to the fitting I got! Just beautiful! :Love: xx

Fantastic ;-) iv been wanting to try the tasks jacks but can't work the prices out including having them pre bonded can you pm me how much that cost including them getting pre bonded x:D

Fantastic ;-) iv been wanting to try the tasks jacks but can't work the prices out including having them pre bonded can you pm me how much that cost including them getting pre bonded x:D

Its a bit confusing isn't it! Have you downloaded their price list? I got 14" in dark so per 25g its £* (trade price removed) (i think off the top of my head) I knew I only needed around 150 bonds as client has a small head and really fine hair. At the bottom of the prices it shows roughly how many bonds you get per 25g so for nail tip you get approx 30 bonds per 25g (at 14") So for 150 bonds I needed to get 5 lots of 25g (5x30bonds = 150bonds) It's £* (trade price removed) per 25g to pre bond so £*x5= £* and 5x£*=£* total = £* plus VAT (£*) It makes my head hurt lol! They are so nice on the phone though so if you're stuck at all you should give them a ring. Hope this helps xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was confused lol that's good iv heard a lot of people on here saying how good it is xx

I have used them for a good number of years and the hair is lovely.

One point to remember is when asking for European hair, make sure you ask for the type of curl to match your clients hair as it comes in a range.

I have used them for a good number of years and the hair is lovely.

One point to remember is when asking for European hair, make sure you ask for the type of curl to match your clients hair as it comes in a range.
I didn't know that about the hair but the guy I spoke to on the phone asked me if my clients hair was curly/wavy etc. He was so helpful and thank goodness or she might have ended up with a poodle perm lol! xx

Hi..... I've been thinking about trying them out. I asked to buy a small sample of hair though and they wont sell it, only 25g or more. I dont see a colour guide on line either. How did you match your hair did you send them a sample? x

Get their colour ring it is worth it as it is made of their actual European hair so great for clients to touch.

The price list really confused me too.

I'm desperately looking for 60 & 613 Russian stick tip for a client I have in a couple of weeks. Usually use glamorous lengths but they are out of stock, and always seem to be, so need to find something else. Any suggestions?

Or even tips on this price list for a full head of Russian haha

Thanks

Hey guys , just a quick question , did u have to go on a particular course to use this hair or had you previously been on a course , and with the hair , are you supplied with a kit or Is this something you owned previously ?

Hey guys , just a quick question , did u have to go on a particular course to use this hair or had you previously been on a course , and with the hair , are you supplied with a kit or Is this something you owned previously ?

Tasha Jacks will only supply to trained hair extension technicians but they do not seem to mind which company you train with. Most courses will supply you with a kit when you go which contains all the equipment needed for that specific type of fitting method. Hth x

I can't wait to try it!

That's great thanks I'm racoon trained but I find the hair to be a bit hit and miss , I've read alot of reviews regarding tasha jacks and was wondering whether it was a similar extension system or not x

The price list really confused me too.

I'm desperately looking for 60 & 613 Russian stick tip for a client I have in a couple of weeks. Usually use glamorous lengths but they are out of stock, and always seem to be, so need to find something else. Any suggestions?

Or even tips on this price list for a full head of Russian haha

Thanks

I dont have any suggestions sorry, but I found the price list confusing too! Can you just phone them for a quote with what you need? I'd love to start offering a superior range (although, so far it has not been requested!)

Latest posts

Back