I am looking for a nail technician in London!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathorsburgh

Reaction score
Hi all. I am not a technician but a real fan of all things nails and I have been having acrylic and gel nails for years. BUT, I have moved house and not happy with the local salon. Please can you recommend anyone who could do my nails in the Battersea/ Clapham/ Wandsworth area of London? I loved how Coleen's nails looked when she got married if that gives any idea of what I am after! Love the site, thanks, Nat x:lol:

Hi all. I am not a technician but a real fan of all things nails and I have been having acrylic and gel nails for years. BUT, I have moved house and not happy with the local salon. Please can you recommend anyone who could do my nails in the Battersea/ Clapham/ Wandsworth area of London? I loved how Coleen's nails looked when she got married if that gives any idea of what I am after! Love the site, thanks, Nat x:lol:

Try Zoe Pocock at Daniel Galvin Salon! There is also David Barton (DEE on the site) in Notting Hill. Hope this helps :idea:

Latest posts

Back