I Am Macgyver

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MacGyver is on Sky channel 165 FX at the moment, its the guy from Stargate, much younger of course but quite sexy with it.

While having a license here in BC is not needed .....

I keep up my Nevada license as well..."just in case"....
I'm going to show my hubby your story and show him "why" I go through the hoops I do every two years in re-newing it .....as if I let it slip it's a pain in the behind to get back/replace.......

I'm same as you though...when I did my practical it was on a live model.....I took my ex-hubby!.....
A plastic hand now?...no wonder some of the techs applying for a job when I lived there were the way they were....how can anyone work on a plastic hand and find it realistic?:irked:

Thanks for the story Heather!...and GOOD FOR YOU!!!!:hug:

OMG Heather I nearly PMSL!! You are such a riot to know :) ha ha I vaguely remember Mcgyver from when I was little, but must confess we are stargate fans ;) quite ingenious really, you go girl, I'm proud to know ya :D
Posted via Mobile Device

PMSL that's so funny, can imagine what she was thinking seing you pat and press with an orangewood stick. Sure nobody caught you on tape???:lol::lol::hug:

I just stumbled across this doing a search and have to wipe away the tears of laughter, well done Heather. I know it's an old ost but as entertaining now as I am sure it was then

Latest posts

Back