I am so chuffed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new-to-nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
Can't tell you how pleased I am to have found a board that is so informative, friendly and best of all - YOU ALL KNOW YOUR STUFF!
I am a newbie to the world of nails (actually start college in Sept.) and was browsing for info on suppliers etc. when I stumbled upon your board, and I have been reading as many posts as possible for about the last 2 hours. (Plus a couple of hours last night!)
I have learned more here in this one place, than I ever did on previous sites, and I just wanted to say "Hello" (because I will be hanging around here now!) and "Thanks" for restoring my dying enthusiasm for knowledge!!!!

TTFN

Hiya
Welcome to the board ;)
You will be addicted to this board in no time great talent, great people, and also great fun.
Good luck with college in Sept.
Take care Dawnie xx

hiya,

I agree with you, there is so much you can learn from this board and there is always something new and exciting to read. Good luck for September. I am hooked too :)

As you say, you`ve already learnt a lot........Get prepared to learn heaps more, and its is sooooooo addictive and an absolutely great bunch of peeps

and welcome to the board

enjoy it we all do :D :D :D

NewtoNails - enjoy the learning!! ;)

Welcome to the boardxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love Ruth xxxxx

hi ya newtonails! which college are you going to go to in sept? what course will you be taking? (aren't i nosey! :D )
i know you are going to love this board it has saved my skin on more than one occassion! :shock:
nickki jones

Hi ya..
:D
I am going to South Devon College in Torquay. The course is split into three...Manicure Diploma/Diploma in Advanced Nail Techniques and finally a Nail Art Diploma.

Have to do it on a night course though, (while the kiddies are sleeping!) so it might take a while!!!

:bouncy: I am itching to get started!!!

new-to-nails said:

Hi ya..
I am going to South Devon College in Torquay. The course is split into three...Manicure Diploma/Diploma in Advanced Nail Techniques and finally a Nail Art Diploma.

Have to do it on a night course though, (while the kiddies are sleeping!) so it might take a while!!!

:bouncy: I am itching to get started!!!

Ahh...so its a VTCT you are doing yes? If so, I'm soooooooooooo jealous that you're doing that using Creative products ;) - I did the VTCT using the yuckiest products, including a particularly nasty old odourless l&p that was a total nightmare to work with...I managed to find something easier to work with after trying unsuccessfully to work with that but it just can't match the quality of Creative!

Keep us posted with regular progress bulletins won't you :thumbsup:

Well.....from your response Paola, I think I must be starting in the right area!!!
I have to go and pay for my course on Tuesday - so I s'pose I'll find out more then....

I will certainly keep you posted - you never know....come September...I'll be bombarding the board with thousands of questions :rolleyes:

hi newtonails,
I was new to the board last week and have learnt so much already everyone is really helpful and have helped me out of a few sticky situations already, don't know where i would be with out them all. enjoy your course x x x :D

Hi

I have also just joined the site and find it very imformative, already i have improved my sculpted acrylic nails following Mr Geeks tutorial. I mentioned to one of my customers today that i had done her nail differently, she was oblivious and said they always looked nice (bless her!)
Its just my husband thats fed up, I'm not giving him enough attention, whenever I finish work I'm straight on the computer!

Mel xx

Hello fellow Newbies Kez and Mel....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back