I Am So Proud Of My Daughter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Last month I entered a photo of my daughter in a Child Of The Year competition in a newspaper and completely forgot about it.
This morning I picked up my post and found a big brown envelope and opened it to find a big surprise for me.
My daughter won the monthly prize, and at the end of the year she'll be going in for the Grand Finale.
If she wins the finale, she'll get a trip to Disney Paris.
So, if everybody does'nt mind, when it's time for the finale, I might ask geeks to vote for her. I am hoping she won't need it as this time I just entered the photo and left it at that, and she won by strangers voting for her.
I'll try and post a photo, but if it does'nt work and any1 wants to see it, the picture's in my gallery and it's also my avatar.
Sorry for rambling on, but I do that when I am excited.

wow thats fab well done to you and your daughter, and good luck for the finals

I'm so pleased for you both! What an achievement. She is gorgeous tho!!

congratulations you must feel proud of your daughter I now I would be

what a fab way to start the day... wish all brown envelopes had such good news eh? lol
if you put the link up when voting starts then we can all vote for her, i think it's a fab idea
xx

Thanks girls,
and Sara, I don't know where she gets it from. Certainly NOT me. She does'nt look a bit like me or my husband. I always say, they've given me a wrong baby at the hospital.lol

and thanks Valencian, I'll do that.
xx

Your daughter is gorgeous.
You must be so proud, i will vote for her.

She's a real cutey - fingers crossed for her!

Oh what a darling and Oh what eyes!

Good luck in the nest stage.

I know what you are feeling I had Sydneys photos done when she was a baby and the chap asked me if he could enter her in a comp I said yes.

Maybe 2 months later a big parcel came a huge photo of Syd she had won 1st prize I was so happy. I had not even thought anything of it when I had the photo done as she was 10 months old no hair looked very much like a boy LOL!!!!

Caz xxx

Hi, you have every right to be proud your her mum :hug:
I hope she enjoys the final and she will have our vote :Love: thats for sure xx

Congratulations and good luck for the final !

Will definitely vote for her, she is so lovely and has beautiful eyes. Congratulations to her and everything crossed for the next stage :)

Thank you all, for your kind words and I appreciate your support.
xx

i will be voting for your gorgeous girl :D

A real cutie, make no wonder she's a winner :) Let us know when and how we vote.

she's very cute indeed, BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO HER. good luck. dianna xxx

She is beautiful, congratulations you can count me in to vote for her let us know when and where.

Donna

jada said:
congratulations you must feel proud of your daughter I now I would be

ill second that - she is very cute

...and I always wondered who was that beautiful little angel on your avatar!! I don't know if I can vote as I'm on the other side of the pond, but I will help in anyway I can...although I don't think she needs it, the cutie!!!:D

Thanks guys,

And just to go on boasting (only joking) at the risk of sounding big headed, I am not really, but I can't stop telling people as I am so happy for my baby:

She has just been signed on by a Modelling Agency.

I know there's lots of kids that do this, but to me it's special, and I am behind her 100%.

Latest posts

Back