I am soooo angry and stressed and I need all the help I can get....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
This is my blog-entry, but I post it here too, just to reach those who don't read blogs....

There is a strike in Norway and I will not be able to get home before heading to London. I even don't know IF I will be able to get to London or if I am stuck here in Portugal or in Amsterdam. BUT I am pretty sure KLM will let me go to London instead of another airport in Norway. They just didn't knew when I talked to them in the morning.

On top, the internet connection here is not very good so it's impossible for me to try to arrange anything at the net... GRRRRRRR....

I have been in contact with Louise (Loubylou) and she will try to help me the best she ca. BUT she don't do gel, so I BEG anybody who use Brisa and who is going to London, can you PLEASE lend me your lamp and some products (pink, clear, white, finnishing, bonder etc...) I am prepared to buy what I need, even if I have to use another brand, BUT it would be best to use what I am used to....

OMG, this is a nightmare and I am SO stressed. My poor son was supposed to come to London with us, but he is in Norway with my parents, and can't get to London either. I am feeling so sorry for him, for myself, for everything...

Sorry for moaning and begging etc... I don't know what else to do...

So, if you HAVE anything to lend me, please pm Loubylou, she will be my model. She's a star! (She also has my mobilenumber so if you want to text me, just ask her.)

OK, I have to send this before I am loosing the connection again....

Hopefully, see you in London! :eek:

:hug:C.

Just wanted to let you know I have sorted things out. We will be flying out from Portugal directly to London tomorrow. Ketan Petal and Louise will help me with getting all I need for the competition. Haha, I just wished they could help me doing the competition too....:-D Anyway, I will be them forever thankful.

:hug:C

great news cec ... geeks to the rescue again eh!!

all the best for the weekend xx

After all this stress, she did great,
cec placed a very surprised 3rd :lol:
well done hunny xxx

Latest posts

Back