I am still in school and I have a project that I am doing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixy_20

Reaction score
I need someone to tell me where I can go find prices for like starter kits when you open a salon or something like that. It is a group prject and we have to make a fantasy salon and we have to have all the prices for the products and stull like that so any help will be great.

I need someone to tell me where I can go find prices for like starter kits when you open a salon or something like that. It is a group prject and we have to make a fantasy salon and we have to have all the prices for the products and stull like that so any help will be great.

hello petal try websites like beauty express, ellisons, graftons, sallys - just google them and they will come up, they are suppliers that a lot of us geeks use, good luck, and dont forget your virtual first aid kit and fire extinguishers! xxx

Sounds like fun, dont forget to get some insurance quotes for public liability and salon insurance hth

Thank you I will try those :D
And thank you for all the suggestions :D It is a fun prject I am STOKED.

Thank you I will try those :D
And thank you for all the suggestions :D It is a fun prject I am STOKED.

i bet! it will be fun! you can email the wholesalers and ask them to send you out some mags, that way you can cut out pics of equipment etc that your going to have, and do a design board with the decor of reception, treatment rooms etc, and dont forget staff room! xx

ooooo thats a good Idea thank you :D

ooooo thats a good Idea thank you :D

when i had to do the same thing for my college course i included a section about the relationship between colours and moods too - the psychological impacts- and this got me a distinction! good luck xx

Oh thats a really cool idea geez lol your helping a lot :D

fire exits firstaid kits kept eg reception desk under neath storage for chemicals check health and safety websites v ds

Latest posts

Back