I asked my hairdresser for blonde and got blue/grey!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innatsymbal

Reaction score
Please help, i dont know what to do. I have a wedding coming up in two weeks!!! My hair was blonde/orangeishhh when i went to the salon. I asked to get a pretty blonde without the orange. At first she bleached my hair and it was super yellowish white. Then she dyed it again and it is now blue/grey. She assures me the blue and grey will wash away. Im very skeptical about all of this. My wedding is coming up and im freaking out!!!!!

Please help, i dont know what to do. I have a wedding coming up in two weeks!!! My hair was blonde/orangeishhh when i went to the salon. I asked to get a pretty blonde without the orange. At first she bleached my hair and it was super yellowish white. Then she dyed it again and it is now blue/grey. She assures me the blue and grey will wash away. Im very skeptical about all of this. My wedding is coming up and im freaking out!!!!!

Did she shampoo with a no yellow shampoo?

Yes, I’m guessing she’s just used a blue/violet based toner and it’s grabbed a bit too much. About 2-3 shampoos should remove it. You have to tone the hair after bleaching but you are meant to keep an eye on the development.
It will be fine with a basic moisturising shampoo, just DON’T put any chemicals on top of it yourself.

Thank you guys so much, i feel alot more calmer now. Just hope it washes off before the wedding. Yeah at first i freaked out and wanted to try washing it out with lemon juice.

Latest posts

Back