I can't believe I've done that!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNailDiva

Reaction score
In a complete moment of utter stupidity and carelessness I have just managed to throw blue nail polish all over my beige velour trousers!!!! - I am totally naffed off with myself and since my eldest daughter is still up I am unable to swear - so I thought I'd rant on here. Thanks for listening - I feel better already - now where is that voddy!!!!

Deana.

TheNailDiva said:
In a complete moment of utter stupidity and carelessness I have just managed to throw blue nail polish all over my beige velour trousers!!!! - I am totally naffed off with myself and since my eldest daughter is still up I am unable to swear - so I thought I'd rant on here. Thanks for listening - I feel better already - now where is that voddy!!!!

Deana.
Oh this is a bum-errrrrrrrrrr. Sorry couldn't help my self...when I found this piccie on the net..........this made me laugh so much, so I thought I cheer you up too !!!!!!!!!!!! Good reason to go shopping and get some new fab trousers !!!!!!!!!

Never need an excuse to go shopping!!!!! - I am ok now - Dr. Smirnoff is helping me get over it!!! ;)

Deana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back