I can't decide so need opinions, to chop or not to chop?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
So I haven't had a complete restyle for a long time as I have been growing my hair. But I'm really bored and fancy something difference. I'll put a pic of my hair up atm and what I like. I'd like some honest opinions on what you think please....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498394068.110358.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498394077.295337.jpg

I love this cut, I would obviously need to try and sweep my fringe to the side

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498394110.218508.jpg

You have a great face and could easily carry something like this off

Yes I think it would look lovely! Although if you're worrying about it you could do it gradually :)

Thanks, id rather just go for it if I'm going to do it [emoji85][emoji85] it's just scary as Iv been growing my hair for so long. Trouble is when my hair is straight it looks very flat and boring to me so a bob would give me more volume x

That is a gorgeous cut, and I really think you would suit it.

However, my experience of short hair is that it is much more work than long hair and mine needed to be styled every day. That's not something I could do with a newborn.

That is a gorgeous cut, and I really think you would suit it.

However, my experience of short hair is that it is much more work than long hair and mine needed to be styled every day. That's not something I could do with a newborn.

That's the trouble, I have a toddler and am pregnant again so I'm worried I just won't have the time to style it everyday! So maybe it won't be a good idea x

That's the trouble, I have a toddler and am pregnant again so I'm worried I just won't have the time to style it everyday! So maybe it won't be a good idea x
Especially in the first few weeks!

It is gorgeous though - but I love your hair as it is at the moment as well x

I was looking at old pictures of me with short hair and I remember how much I hated it and how desperate I was too grow it, so I think I have my answer lol x

Latest posts

Back