Quantcast

i cant get my gel even!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone could help me im training with essential nails and using their dream uni phase gel
i just cant seem to get it level on the building layer and also im struggling with building the appex i seem to be doing a lot of filing! is there any hints or tips you guys have for me i could really do with a bit of help as my neighbour has offered to let me practise on her and do a full set on sat morning ive only done them on the trainer so far! thank you in advance :)

ladybgemini

Reaction score
I had the same problems with the Uni Phase gel, I found it quite sloppy.

You could do your bonder layer, then a thinner builder layer, cure, then add your apex after curing the 2nd layer. Freeze cure the apex into place before moving onto the next nail.

HTH

Rachel

Reaction score
hi i had the same problem when i was training with essential nails ,what i did was just put the building layer on the best i could (the more you mess with it the wobbler it will get) ,cure it then file it in to shape then add 2 more coats and cure ...i also got told by a nail tec to turn the nail trainer upside down after putting the 2nd layer of gel on and tap the finger tips then the gel will self level in to a apex then turn it back over and cure it ! must say thought it was easyier said then done lol:lol: ....but i am very new to nails and only passed a few weeks ago so i carnt give you much advise anyway enjoy your training ...i did

Latest posts