i cant get my gel even!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone could help me im training with essential nails and using their dream uni phase gel
i just cant seem to get it level on the building layer and also im struggling with building the appex i seem to be doing a lot of filing! is there any hints or tips you guys have for me i could really do with a bit of help as my neighbour has offered to let me practise on her and do a full set on sat morning ive only done them on the trainer so far! thank you in advance :)

I had the same problems with the Uni Phase gel, I found it quite sloppy.

You could do your bonder layer, then a thinner builder layer, cure, then add your apex after curing the 2nd layer. Freeze cure the apex into place before moving onto the next nail.

HTH

Rachel

hi i had the same problem when i was training with essential nails ,what i did was just put the building layer on the best i could (the more you mess with it the wobbler it will get) ,cure it then file it in to shape then add 2 more coats and cure ...i also got told by a nail tec to turn the nail trainer upside down after putting the 2nd layer of gel on and tap the finger tips then the gel will self level in to a apex then turn it back over and cure it ! must say thought it was easyier said then done lol:lol: ....but i am very new to nails and only passed a few weeks ago so i carnt give you much advise anyway enjoy your training ...i did

Latest posts

Back