I can't get the corners of strip lashes to stick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarfield

Reaction score
Everytime i practice my strip lashes, i can never get the inner corner to stick, or line up properly.

I thought maybe it's because water from the eye could affect the glue? The last girl i practiced on had watery eyes, and maybe this diluted it the glue?

But then i've still had this problem with non-watery eye clients. I just can't get the bloody inner corner to stay down!

Anyone have a similar prob, or any advice?

I have the same problem

Everytime i practice my strip lashes, i can never get the inner corner to stick, or line up properly.

I thought maybe it's because water from the eye could affect the glue? The last girl i practiced on had watery eyes, and maybe this diluted it the glue?

But then i've still had this problem with non-watery eye clients. I just can't get the bloody inner corner to stay down!

Anyone have a similar prob, or any advice?

Do you work from the outside in or inside out? And do u leave the glue to go tacky first beforemapplying? Xx

I just sort of aim for the center, then line up either side. And hold until the glue dries. But the inner corner always just pings back off.
But no i don't let it go tacky first, maybe i should try this. How long does it take to go tacky?

I just sort of aim for the center, then line up either side. And hold until the glue dries. But the inner corner always just pings back off.
But no i don't let it go tacky first, maybe i should try this. How long does it take to go tacky?

I blow on the glue for about 10-20 seconds and go outside to corners, i find if u go outside in, it lines itself up aneway you just have to hold it in place to stick xx

Let your glue go tacky first, starting from inner eye hold and lay across then get a orange stick and press into line :) x

I blow on the glue for about 10-20 seconds and go outside to corners, i find if u go outside in, it lines itself up aneway you just have to hold it in place to stick xx

For hygiene reasons you shouldn't blow on it. Like you shouldn't blow away excess powders.

I hold the lash in my tweezers and sort of wave it if that makes sense. It takes about 20-30 seconds to get tacky. Then place the lash and press down the corners. I sometimes use the end of a make up brush to hold the corner down if it's not sticking as easily.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back