I cried in front of client so embarrassed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sounds rude to me. If I was the client I would have at least given you half the money. It wasn't your fault she had no child care. I have a 17 month old and I wud rather stick needles in my eyes than take him to a nail app! Not your fault at all. Theres a difference between working under pressure and working on a moving object! Impossible and unfair to you and the poor baby chin up xxx

oooo this brought back memories :cry: I had a rather difficult massage client not so long ago, the client also booked a family member in for some full body massage which I was not going to do due to the original clients behaviour but when I spoke to the lady who she had booked in (her mother) I agreed to carry the massages out given she understood I would not have the daughters inappropriate behaviour again. I have now had the mother in for 6 massage and all have been great, I would not book the daughter again but I feel if I had not allowed the mother to come I would have felt uncomfortable and that I had let the daughters behaviour stop me being professional. I think it is up to you to have a think how you will feel if you return if you feel you will feel under too much pressure which oftens means we do not do the great job we are usually capable of then I would not return BUT would you then worry about it after or return and if there are any of the problems which arose last time simply pack up and go you do not need to be put in that situation take care and carry on doing the great job you are :hug: x

oooo this brought back memories :cry: I had a rather difficult massage client not so long ago, the client also booked a family member in for some full body massage which I was not going to do due to the original clients behaviour but when I spoke to the lady who she had booked in (her mother) I agreed to carry the massages out given she understood I would not have the daughters inappropriate behaviour again. I have now had the mother in for 6 massage and all have been great, I would not book the daughter again but I feel if I had not allowed the mother to come I would have felt uncomfortable and that I had let the daughters behaviour stop me being professional. I think it is up to you to have a think how you will feel if you return if you feel you will feel under too much pressure which oftens means we do not do the great job we are usually capable of then I would not return BUT would you then worry about it after or return and if there are any of the problems which arose last time simply pack up and go you do not need to be put in that situation take care and carry on doing the great job you are :hug: x

Curious now? What did the daughter do/say to you to upset you so much? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Curious now? What did the daughter do/say to you to upset you so much? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Look for the post difficult massage client x

Latest posts

Back