I deserve a medal!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi all, been married 19 years today and the 4th of January will be 23 years since we got together.

Never thought we would still be together, both fiesty and opinionated, opposite to each other and constantly disagree and have minor blow ups.

Wow 19 years and counting.

Murderers get sentenced to less. LOL

Seriously though, marriage has been tough but I could not imagine my life without him, so I am cooking his favorite dinner and have a bottle of Bubbly in the Fridge.

Shame we will probably both fall asleep in front of the telly but that is what old married couples do..... isn't it? :confused:

Aww congrats!! It's my dads birthday and me and my oh's 3 and a half years, can't even imagine how long 19 years has felt LOL but in all seriousness have a lovely evening! Xxx

Congratulations! Have a lovely evening x

Hi all, been married 19 years today and the 4th of January will be 23 years since we got together.

Never thought we would still be together, both fiesty and opinionated, opposite to each other and constantly disagree and have minor blow ups.

Wow 19 years and counting.

Murderers get sentenced to less. LOL

Seriously though, marriage has been tough but I could not imagine my life without him, so I am cooking his favorite dinner and have a bottle of Bubbly in the Fridge.

Shame we will probably both fall asleep in front of the telly but that is what old married couples do..... isn't it? :confused:

HAppy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaaapy aaanniveraryyy!
Have a great night and hopefully another 19 years xoxo

congrats to both of you , have a great night XxXx;)

Congrats :) hope me and my oh last that long :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Congratulations thats lovely

Congratulations.

Congratulations!

I've been married 19 years too ... if you stick both marriages together that is! :lol:

Congratulations!

I've been married 19 years too ... if you stick both marriages together that is! :lol:

Haha love it! Xoxo

Congratulations!

If you stick both mine together it wiould be 19 years and 7 days.

Long story.....

Congratulations!!! I think it does deserve a medal, marriage isn't easy & too many people forget that. Hope you have a lovely evening xxx (I'm aiming for at least thirty years with my oh!)

7 day marriage? Xoxo

I'm interested on this.... Congrats on your 19 years though hun hope you have a great night xxx

Latest posts

Back