I did hurt my military macho boyfriend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isabelle49000

Reaction score
Hello my name is Isabelle. I am sorry for that terrible english I try my best
wink.gif

I am 28 years; I own a little hairdressing studio in Paris. My 24 bf is a military and a bit macho.He ergulary tease me cause my job is "easy" and it's "girly"... I know it's half for laughing and half serious and sometimes it s annoying...

Anyway, unless his macho behaviour all is great but with the work and daily things to do I struggle to get some time with my bf. To fix that, we did decide to make some sport together. What was the more complicated was to find a sport that can fit for both of us. I wanted salsa or a dance sport but he refuses, he wants tennis but i hate racket sport... So finally after hours of search and discussion he proposed me judo. I first refuse it but because I see we were blocked I said ok let's try it...

Finally, after 5 lessons, we both had fun going there. I had the feeling to improve and feel really good practicing. We were on the same club, same training but we had our partner for the "fight part" in the end of the lesson.

Last week, my partner was away so just before the fight part my bf look at me with a "challenging smile". He ask me to try it with him telling me "so?let's fight fatty". He tease me a bit telling me he'll show me "who's my boss", "it's not cutting hairs" bla bla bla... I am 10cm taller and outweight him for....... a lot of kg but he is a military so sure let's do it!

We hang each other kimono and turn around. I pull his sleeve, to the left, to the right, I straighten my leg out and fall on him to the ground. He struggle to escape but I pin him and count to 5 (we need to pin the opponent 5 sec to win). I can't stop that large smile on my face while his turn all red. I help him to get up and prepare for the 2nd round.

Now he seems really focus. I still smile while he seems really serious. He try to crotch my leg but I counter him. I pull his kimono and fall on him again. On the ground I sit on his chest and block his arm. I bend it and stare at him whispering to his ear "give up babe your fatty got you hihihih!". He seems to refuse at first but by bending more he tap 3 times the ground making strange noises.

I get up and prepare for the 3rd round but he walk and sit on a bank, waiting for the end of the lesson...

He asked me to drive and I struggle to not have the bizarre silence that can sometimes happen. He just say nothing and i make a monologue about housework or whatever. Seems that he told me he doesnt want to go there anymore. I laugh a bit at first asking him if it's because I beat him but he answer me aggressivly that no, he just think it's suck.

Seems that, I haven't talk to him about that anymore but he look different, like he worry about something or i don't know. He's so cold with me, never laugh and seems even a bit depress...

I really didn't want to hurt him or whatever and now I don't know how can I fix that.

Do you have an idea?

Wow! What a story!

Just seen this is from January, hopefully everything is ok now, sounds like he is being a sore loser.

Latest posts

Back