I did it, Water cased nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slueless

Reaction score
Hey all I finally was able to create an water encased nail, I used a little bit of everyones advise, and came up with one that worked. I am going to work on some more until I get something I can actually put on myself. I would love to show you and get your oppinion and advise, but not sure how I would do that. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Suzanne

way to go. never learned that . thats great i'm happy for you .it feels good learn a new step don't it. maybe you can give me some advise on water cased nails you think ;)

Thank you Shavona, it was a lot of hit and miss. but I basicly sculped a very thin clear nail, then built a little dam area on it built up the sides, poped a clear tip on top, filled area between with glitter, and small hart then sealed up back and sides, filled with water, using a hypo needle then sealed up frount. I can attach a picture to a private e-mail if you wish.
thanks again
Suzanne

sawasdee ka

Maybe if you can make photo in nailmates some body can go take photo and make in geek for you or we can look in nailmates .

If i know how to do i will do for sure in geek for you .

B4 somebody have speak can with have web site but i still do not know how to do ka but when i learn i will do for you .

Mui ka

Suzanne

Have you got a web site? Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else, but if so you could copy and paste the link, love to see the pictures, well done you!

Suey x

your should totally post some pics of your accomplishment! I have yet to tackle water encased nails. Kudos to you!

Thanks I will see what I can do. I saw that we can insert pictures in the Private post. so If you want I could try to send you a pm with a pict. Let me know. Anyway I apprecate any feed back I can get.
Suzanne

suey said:
Suzanne

Have you got a web site? Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else, but if so you could copy and paste the link, love to see the pictures, well done you!

Suey x

yes my web site is http://extrodinarynails.5u.com/ I think I am doing better nails now, but I have not learned how to update my web site yet. ( lets see Nail tech, or web administrator) Way to much to learn about both :lol:
Suzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back