I did my first dip dye today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm currently studying my NVQ level 2.I did hairdressing when I was 18 but had to leave very near the end so I went back to it at 29 and I'm loving it.

I did my friends hair today red dip dye but blended into her colour on the top so there isn't a bunt line and I'm quite happy with it :biggrin:.I really enjoyed doing it.x

Bit of a boring post really for all the pros on here but had to share.xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361393877.570223.jpg

Not perfect I know but I'm pleased.x

It looks great Colleen, good work hun! :D x x

Not perfect ? I think it looks great especially for first attempt ! Don't put your work down well done , I'd be happy if it were me XxXx

P.s not a boring post at all why should you not be proud lol x

Not perfect ? I think it looks great especially for first attempt ! Don't put your work down well done , I'd be happy if it were me XxXx

Thank you Hun that's a really nice thing to say.would you really be happy:biggrin: that's made me happy.x

My friend that I go to college with let me do her hair and trusted me as I did hairdressing before at college so I was very grateful for that and I was pleased with the results.xxxxx

What did you use?

Directions in fire

Well done its great

This looks gorgeous! Really rich colour!

Colleen I think it looks real nice, p.s - looking at your profile pic you don't look anywhere near 29!! Xx

Colleen I think it looks real nice, p.s - looking at your profile pic you don't look anywhere near 29!! Xx

Thank you.I think it's the Irish jeans lol I've always looked really young but I feel my age lol thank you very sweet of you to say xxx

I think it looks lush! I was going to start nvq 2 in hairdressing this Sept but can't now hubby is going to afghan, can't afford the course and childcare so will prob be about 29 when I get to do it xx

colleen that looks great!well done, you must be chuffed to bits with it xxx
p.s. i want some irish genes if you're 29 and look like that!does eating Baileys cheesecake count?:lol:xxx

colleen that looks great!well done, you must be chuffed to bits with it xxx
p.s. i want some irish genes if you're 29 and look like that!does eating Baileys cheesecake count?:lol:xxx

Thank you yeh I am chuffed.

Most certainly eating a whole bailyes cheesecake will nock years off you tried and tested :lol:.I do look young lol but it's not always a good thing when you forgot your ID lol xxx

Thank you yeh I am chuffed.

Most certainly eating a whole bailyes cheesecake will nock years off you tried and tested :lol:.I do look young lol but it's not always a good thing when you forgot your ID lol xxx
lol i should look about 12 in that case! gawd, i'd kiss someones feet if they asked me for ID lol xxx

Latest posts

Back