I don't want to go back to my 9-5 job :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Im on annual leave at the moment I go back on Wednesday and whilst its not making me ill (like my last job horrid place) my heart just isnt in it!

I know its just a temporary thing until I have built up a client base etc and I know I shouldnt be moaning as I know lots of people looking for a job

I guess once my flyers come through and I get going Ill feel better and I know I just need to nut up or shut up but I dont want to go back Wednesday!! lol

xx

I know ecextly how you feel. I went back to work yesterday after my holiday (the first full week off I've had since working here three and a half years!) and I was really dreading it. I was actually in tears over it on Sunday night. I just keep reminding myself that it's not forever.

Try to make the most of it, even though it's difficult at times. I thin that working full time doing something that my heart isn't in makes me appreciate it evn more when I'm doing someone's nails x

Ahhh bless hope the last couple of days have been ok?

I havnt got the blues to badly - yet but Im quite happy as Ive had afew tans booked in today!

Just gotta keep plodding away!!

xx

Latest posts

Back