I feel it's time to share pics of my brave daughter with you all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh she's mega cute, has a lovely smile! Xx

Ditto to what everyone else has posted. What a gorgeous little girl, and what an inspiration you are. Puts my insignificant moans and groans into perspective. Love to you both x x

Gosh, I feel so choked looking at how tiny she was. She has such a beautiful smile, you're all so brave xx

Awwwww I've not ever seen a baby so small, she's a fighter for sure! Congratulations she's beautiful. You must be so proud. X x

What a beautiful little dolly she is. I love the cheeky shot of her in the glasses!!

She is clearly surrounded by love (from geeks too!) and every day when the sun shines, her brother is sending you strength.

The biggest of hugs to you for sharing with us cyber strangers.

xx

What a beautiful little dolly she is. I love the cheeky shot of her in the glasses!!

She is clearly surrounded by love (from geeks too!) and every day when the sun shines, her brother is sending you strength.

The biggest of hugs to you for sharing with us cyber strangers.

xx

That has made me cry in a good way though what a lovely thing to say xxxx

Ahh she is beautiful :hug: xxx
Amazing pictures xxx

Omg!!! This really takes me back when my son was born 5 years ago. He was 900g and was 15 weeks premature.
So emotional, almost brought tears to my eyes looking at them.
Amazingly, he's had s healthy 5 year old but my thoughts are with you.
Pls feel free to ask any questions, I felt so scared and lonely, didn't think even my husband understood what I was going through.
Lots of hugs xx

Omg!!! This really takes me back when my son was born 5 years ago. He was 900g and was 15 weeks premature.
So emotional, almost brought tears to my eyes looking at them.
Amazingly, he's had s healthy 5 year old but my thoughts are with you.
Pls feel free to ask any questions, I felt so scared and lonely, didn't think even my husband understood what I was going through.
Lots of hugs xx

Hiya it is scary isn't it it's nice to hear of a success story to. I did it all on my own to.she is 7 now and it only feels like yesterday I had her lol.

I'm so glad your son is healthy and doing well.Billie has lots of problems and has had since she was born.but we will get there I hope xxxx

I know exactly what you've been through already and it does get better. Be strong - she's beautiful - just like her mum!

I had my girl at 28 weeks, she's now nearly 15 years old!

Its very scary, but I thank God every day for her.:hug:

I love the picture of her looking up at the camera. Those cheeks are so scrummy :)
She's a beautiful girl thanks for sharing her picture, we should make her an honorary geek :)
Vicki xx

I love the picture of her looking up at the camera. Those cheeks are so scrummy :)
She's a beautiful girl thanks for sharing her picture, we should make her an honorary geek :)
Vicki xx

He he I love that one to she's a darling.

Yes honorary geek lol.

Your very welcome I thought I should share as I go on alot about her.my little miracle.when I think I could have had two of my children buried next to each other I thank god she made it through.xxxx

Latest posts

Back