I feel it's time to share pics of my brave daughter with you all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hi geeks thank you for all your support I feel as though I should show you my daughters life from when she was born to now so you know her more yourselves.

I've started the pics from when I think you would feel more comfortable to look at them as the ones from the week she was born are hard on the eyes.I've started from a few weeks after she was born.

Give me a Minuite to upload them as I'm on my phone.

Xxxx

Hi geeks thank you for all your support I feel as though I should show you my daughters life from when she was born to now so you know her more yourselves.

I've started the pics from when I think you would feel more comfortable to look at them as the ones from the week she was born are hard on the eyes.I've started from a few weeks after she was born.

Give me a Minuite to upload them as I'm on my phone.

Xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336067390.414664.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336067444.651036.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336067891.462614.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336068083.281517.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336068204.180995.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336068321.720630.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336068618.282276.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336068901.577988.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336069220.997987.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336069320.754695.jpg
The first hospital pics are of Billie at 1 and a half pound but she was born at half a pound xxx

What a beautiful little girl! So full of life with a wonderful smile. Soooo tiny when she born. :Love:

Lilian x

Aw Colleen she's beautiful, love to you all xx

Wow!!! What a little fighter and what a gorgeous girl she is xxx

Amazing pictures.

The first few were quite shocking with just how tiny she was and it almost brought a tear to my eye. But then a pic appeared where she had obviously put on weight and it was just amazing.

I take it that's you holding her? You're very pretty :biggrin:. But look far too young to have faced what you have been through.

I have big respect for your positivity.

She is just lovely.
What a lot of progress she has made.......and will continue to make.
Thank-you for sharing these precious images with us.xxx

Beautiful lil girl!! You must be so proud x

Amazing pictures.

The first few were quite shocking with just how tiny she was and it almost brought a tear to my eye. But then a pic appeared where she had obviously put on weight and it was just amazing.

I take it that's you holding her? You're very pretty :biggrin:. But look far too young to have faced what you have been through.

I have big respect for your positivity.

They are shocking that's why I didn't post any from the week she was born she was half the size and there not easy to look at.

It's lovely to see the changes from weeks and months and years.

Yes that's me lol thank you for your comment.x

Thank you very much for you support and kind words.xx

Oh my.... what a beautiful little girl you have, and what a gorgeous mommy you are too! She has the most infectious smile ever and that is what is going to see you through this difficult time.

She is just scrummy from first to last! :Love::Love::Love:xx

A beautiful little girl Colleen, you must be very proud of her xxx

She's beautiful... I'm shocked at how small she was, I can't imagine her being any smaller!

You've both been through a lot :hug:

She is gorgeous, love the thumb sucking picture... So cute!!!

Sounds like she has been a little fighter since she was born and you must be so proud :) x x x

Beautiful wee girl Coleen. She has came through so much and terrible day at hospital this week. She's certainly a fighter born so premature. So hopefully the fight in her continues and she gets better through everything you both are going through. Not easy for you either Hun chin up and we all hear to listen and try offer support x

Aww she really is gorgeous. The earlier pics are quite shocking but as previously said then you flick on to the next pic and there's a healthy wee girl, what a fighter!
And you are very pretty too xx

Oh my.... what a beautiful little girl you have, and what a gorgeous mommy you are too! She has the most infectious smile ever and that is what is going to see you through this difficult time.

She is just scrummy from first to last! :Love::Love::Love:xx

Thank you very much for your kind words very sweet of you.xxx:Love::Love::Love:

Ah little angel .... She's so beautiful x

She has a real twinkle in her eye!
What a beautiful daughter you have.
Some people are born to this world in not the best circumstances (my niece was born at 3lb and has problems bless her heart)But these special little people are stronger and more determined than most of us are.
You can see her amazing strength and soul right through them gorgeous eyes.
x

she's a little cutie colleen and if that's you holding her ..you are a beauty too.xx

Latest posts

Back