I feel like such a Noob!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbawunkitkat

Reaction score
So I'm new to this site, obviously lol.
I thought I knew all about Nails and things of that nature but this site has brought me back down to earth! There's so much to learn about the all the different products and lingo and trends.
Is there any websites you guys use as your go to nail source (apart from here of course)?
This site is a God send though! I've been stalking the Nail forum and learning all the terms and reading all the advice. It's great.
I'm trying to create a little Nail folder on my Laptop for when I do all my research.

Tell me about it!! :)

I don't know of other websites but I really do recommend getting Marian's "The complete nail technician" and Gigi's "Nailclass" if you do enhancements. I haven't got Doug's book "Nail chemistry" yet but bet its worth a read too!!

Those three will stand you in great stead I think xx

Feel the same but I don't think there is anything like SG for info....
And if you don't find your info you can always ask - always someone who will help or know the answer x

Tell me about it!! :)

I don't know of other websites but I really do recommend getting Marian's "The complete nail technician" and Gigi's "Nailclass" if you do enhancements. I haven't got Doug's book "Nail chemistry" yet but bet its worth a read too!!

Those three will stand you in great stead I think xx

Oh thanks! I've been looking at books on amazon but I didn't know where to start!

Yes everyone on here is so helpful I love it!

It is totally fab I agree! Xx enjoy (you'll be hooked soon)

Latest posts

Back