I finished my course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hey!
Just wanted to let someone, everyone know, I've finished my course! We did fibreglass & silk today, and I have to admit, mine looked rather good! I never used to blow my own trumpet, but I think I deserve this one! Now all I have to do is get perfiected in this and the UV gel we did last time (just need to speed up a bit), confirm all my insurance, etc is up to date, get in touch with the tax office, etc, etc, and I'll be in business! HOORAY!:green:

Congratulations! How about some pics??

Its a great feeling isn't it when things kind of come together. I also love doing Fibreglass, and i think its the most natural out of all the systems. Obviously only my opinion, but i have still got to practise my L&P then i will be happy.

well done you.:D

well done, you must be chuffed to bits ! :cool:

Carole Lindsay said:
Congratulations! How about some pics??
Thanks guys!

With ref to pics, however, my model who had been arranged for 5 weeks pulled out at the last minute, and everyone else was either busy or I couldn't contact them. So my 12 year old daughter stepped in at the last minute (at a cost of £10 bless her!) even though she really, really didn't want them done. Unfortunately, she has been picking at the nails, 'cos she doesn't like having them, tomboy, you see! All the time I've been on here she's been asking me to remove them. So they are not too sightly now! Amazing how you do such hard work and still it's not appreciated! Give her 3 years & she'll probably be begging me to do them!

I'll post some piccies when I do the next set! Gonna have a play with some nail art too!

Luv you all. xxx.

(now off to remove the nails I worked so hard on today!)
(Oh, and the certificate is already framed and on the wall!)

Hi and congratulations on passing.

Where did you do your course? I've booked up for some one-to-one training in Norwich (because I can't find anybody in Suffolk :sad: ), just wondered if it was the same place. :D

I wish you every success.

Kind Regards

Teena - Well done, congratulations and good luck going forward!

congratulations , you will be gutted at having to remove all your hard work, never mind though there will be plenty of customers all loving your work and keeping them nice ;)

Teena_B said:
Thanks guys!

With ref to pics, however, my model who had been arranged for 5 weeks pulled out at the last minute, and everyone else was either busy or I couldn't contact them. So my 12 year old daughter stepped in at the last minute (at a cost of £10 bless her!) even though she really, really didn't want them done. Unfortunately, she has been picking at the nails, 'cos she doesn't like having them, tomboy, you see! All the time I've been on here she's been asking me to remove them. So they are not too sightly now! Amazing how you do such hard work and still it's not appreciated! Give her 3 years & she'll probably be begging me to do them!

I'll post some piccies when I do the next set! Gonna have a play with some nail art too!

Luv you all. xxx.

(now off to remove the nails I worked so hard on today!)
(Oh, and the certificate is already framed and on the wall!)
OK, so managed to take a piccy of the nails before taking them off. Unfortunately the pic is a bit blurry, and I just noticed that the nails look like they have dirt under them, which they don't. Why does it look like that? The pic is in my gallery by the way.

Well done Teena!!

Did you make a decision on the NVQ?

Sam XX

SammiG said:
Well done Teena!!

Did you make a decision on the NVQ?

Sam XX
I am undecided on this one. Chocolate is gonna give me more info when it is available. I think that I have covered most things for the level 2 in my Make-Up VTCT course, and am gonna see if I can submit that work, then just complete the rest.

Teena

Teena B Mobile Nail & Beauty Treatments

Latest posts

Back