I got a reply from my client re text about kids in salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope u had a celebratory drink when u recieved that text - i know i would have!!!
I just searched for the original thread - i cannot believe the audacity of some people!!
I'm surprised you didn't end up out of pocket after her treatments, what with crisps, drinks food etc.

You now have a free slot for a client who will not take the preverbial P xx

Yes, you're right.

I did toss & turn abit last night as I was going over it in my mind - as you do!

But, I'm well shot of the woman & damian too!

It was quite a relief rubbing her out of my diary!:lol: Love Susi H's expression of a client 'sacking herself' - that had me in stitches!

ooooh go on bev,

you know you'll miss the little darling really:!::lol:

silence is golden and speaks a thousand words!

pmsl was the kid really called damian?? x

You know the real consolation is that she has a lifetime with this little monster she is creating!

Last edited:
Hello,

Also mention, that the safety of their children, check with your insurance that your salon is not covered for un-supervised children, the question is if the parent is other wise engaged in treatment who is going to take care of the child or children, if they had another responsible adult with them then it is accecptable to have the children in the waiting are a as long as they are supervised by another (apointed by the parent adult over 18yrs), and not another member of your staff.( If they wanted to be ananny they would not be a nail tech or beauty therapist).

I have never accepted children unless the parent brings another adult with them, sometime this is a problem if the parent is alone and the children are dependant on them. the other option is don't bring them if your not gonna look after them, aslo advise that if they do take this risk they may have to sign a consent that if any problems accure IE injury to the child or damage to your salon that they as a parent are responsible for their childs actions etc

Get one printed out if needs be

Kids are born with an angels grace, it's others that teach them the devils habbits. Don't blame the kids approach the parent, it's what they are responsible for.( I know you don't blame the kids, I guess the parent has given you a large pain up your -----------.

Good luck

Love Jenx

Last edited:
I wouldn't say anything else, you've said all that needs to be said. Good for you!

Just read your Clients Kids thread and I'm cheering with you.

She is a very bad parent & she has obviously brought him up the worst way possible with no respect for herself or others.

It sounds like you were VERY patient after what he did - jumping on your lounge, eating your food, drinking your drink.

I find it ironic that these days we are told not to punish your child physically, yet the people who have implimented these laws were probably brought up with canes & belts & turned out fine! Of course there are people who take punishment to abuse, and that's not good, BUT kids need discipline.

PS: I was in the hairdressers last week & a man came in with his 3 boys to all get a trim. The older boys were bored & just ran around the salon like lunatics, jumping on the chairs at the washbasins etc. If my hair wasn't wet with a protein mask & in the basin I probably would have said something to the brats. It's the parents fault.

On the same day, I saw a child talk back to their Mum & the Mum took them aside & gave him a good talking to. It's been a LONG time since I've heard a parent actually do this & I was high fiving her in my head.

Lol Bev, part of me (the sensible part) would ignore and not waste money on a text back to the silly mother..the other part of me:) would send a text back and say no thank YOU for not coming back! And good luck with your son. aka "Damien" PMSL :hug:

what a nightmare client :eek: i detest doing clients if they bring kids even if they are older ones , i onve had a client in for a underarm wax and while on the bed she proceeeded to breastfeed her kid :eek: nothing against feeding but the kids wasnt even crying oh and he was about 2 aswell :eek:
i now make it so that they dont bring their kids with em :lol:

well good riddance!

I must admit to taking my son with me for waxing, but, he would sit in the waiting room with a magazine that I had pre-bought him and he would sit good as gold, but thats because I've trained him to be like that.

He's also gone to the hairdressers with me and sat for 3 hours whilst I had my highlights done.

and he's had to sit in the same room as me whilst I've had a smear.

I WOULD accept people bringing their children but would lay down the rules from day one.

what a nightmare client :eek: i detest doing clients if they bring kids even if they are older ones , i onve had a client in for a underarm wax and while on the bed she proceeeded to breastfeed her kid :eek: nothing against feeding but the kids wasnt even crying oh and he was about 2 aswell :eek:
i now make it so that they dont bring their kids with em :lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bitty! :lol:

I just read your other thread, and I was absolutely stunned at your client's lack of discipline, organisation and manners. I would have charged her an extra couple of pounds for the food. What does she think you run, a Wacky Warehouse? I wouldn't bother texting her, just wait till Damian gets a bit older and the lack of good home training makes itself known! Some parents are sadly very lax when it comes to discipline inside the home, then when the child is out of the house, they somehow expect miracles to occur!

Unruly children in the salon.....I have only had one that was a problem who wrote all over the floor with pencil.......that was before I was a sole trader...if you know me you know what I mean....

Now, I tell the children off and they tend to behave.....I like it when other people tell my children off, they listen better!

pmsl was the kid really called damian?? x

NO! pmsl:lol::lol:

Damian is the kid from the movie 'The Omen' he has the 666 on his head and is the spawn of the devil!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bitty! :lol:

PMSL!!!!! That's so funny, but it's true - what the hells she doing breast feeding whilst having her underarms waxed - what's the matter with some people!!!

Latest posts

Back