I got a reply from my client re text about kids in salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
For those of you who saw my earlier thread about clients kids....

This is the reply I received this evening having sent out a word for word copy to her...I did point out that it was new implementation and stuff...

'Due to your attitude I will not be coming back.'

Well, all of my family have just gone whoopee around the room!! I'm shocked that she thinks it ME with an attitude!!!!!!

I'd love to reply....any suggestions????!

Nope, I wouldn't bother that sort wouldn't understand the PMSL if you did put it in a reply and that would be a waste:green: its nice when someone you can do without decides to sack them selves:lol:

how about

well goodbye and good riddens to you then

:hug:haha well done!! Thats a client u didnt need hun.A client with no respect.

I think the best thing for you to say is 'Im sorry that you feel this way but as a professional nail technician i am unable to concerntrate on my treament for yourself, my main aim is to give the best treatment possible to all my clients and i feel with children around i am unable to provide this. This wasnt meaning to point just at you, but to other clients that bring or may bring there children, i hope not to offend you'

That ok ?xx

Well done Bev:hug:

i would say ......WHAT A RELEIF!....THANK GOD END OFF.....GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDENES...SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! only joking....actually i would but its up to you....:lol::lol:how nasty of her...well just watch...she will get told again about her child and then she might sit back and listern xxx

Well done - I would just not bother contacting her back again - if she wants your service then she will come back but I dont think it will be a sad loss either way.

Me is scared :eek: Dont want bad clients, cant cope with bad clients lol xx

Me is scared :eek: Dont want bad clients, cant cope with bad clients lol xx

LOL! Bev, I bet you're glad you're well rid of that one! Me, I'd just leave it, but then I'm not you. If you do reply let us know what you say.

Just breath a sigh of relief hun, its over with now and time to move on and concentrate on your other respectful clients,
show her how professional you are by not replying, a reply is not necessary :hug:

some people...!!!

i wouldn't bother to reply, she has obviously taken it as a personal attack on her son, which isn't your problem.

does she take her kids to work with her then...??? i bet she doesn't.

You know...she told me her & her hubby split because they could not agree on the best way to bring up their child.......he obviously wanted to bring the kid up with self respect & manners...she couldn't give a rats arse as long as her son never hears a raised voice if you ask me....

I feel like saying - 'thank god for that, hope you find a reputable salon that will accomodate YOUR requirements!

But, the truth is, I'm not even going to bother giving a reply, it's a waste of my energy.

My hubby thinks she's unbelievable - 1st her hubby ditches her, then her nail tech, all because of the damian child 666!!!

some people...!!!

i wouldn't bother to reply, she has obviously taken it as a personal attack on her son, which isn't your problem.

does she take her kids to work with her then...??? i bet she doesn't.

I believe she had to one day in the holidays as she couldn't find someone to have him, not even the father can cope with it's tantrums, and will not have it for long periods.

er,,,,,,,,,,,,,,' Due to your son's attitude, I'm glad you're not coming back!

hee hee,,,,so tempting!!! xxx

:hug:haha well done!! Thats a client u didnt need hun.A client with no respect.

I think the best thing for you to say is 'Im sorry that you feel this way but as a professional nail technician i am unable to concerntrate on my treament for yourself, my main aim is to give the best treatment possible to all my clients and i feel with children around i am unable to provide this. This wasnt meaning to point just at you, but to other clients that bring or may bring there children, i hope not to offend you'

That ok ?xx

If it were me, I'd just put the first part of Rebekah's message.

'Im sorry that you feel this way but as a professional nail technician i am unable to concerntrate on my treament for yourself, my main aim is to give the best treatment possible to all my clients and i feel with children around i am unable to provide this."

The rest sounds too much like an apology for me! I think I'd be too angry to put the rest. LOL.

Anyhow :hug: to you, and just be glad you don't have to cope with Damien again.
Marion x

Bev mate...some you win and some you lose. Sometimes losing is better if the stress is so bad. I DETEST working on someone with a kid hanging around their neck...and before anyone starts shouting...I HAVE 3!! and I wouldn't have dreamt of turning up for any appointment with one of them when they were little. Well....apart from Rach..you never would know she was there bless her..:lol:
I'll never EVER forget the relief I felt after visiting a client who I had to let go because I didn't want to do her nails as she instructed me.
You'll get another to take her place pretty soon xx

AND DON'T TEXT HER AGAIN!! You've said all that needed to be said hun:hug:

Well done, Bev. Result!

You're so right not to reply. :hug:

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

You don't need clients like that, that don't respect you enough to leave their children at home or wherever. Particularly when their kids are wee savages.
You're better off, hun!

I would choose to ignore her very rude, off the mark, and direspectful text. Responding to it is a waste of time, for she may become further incensed and it'll just be texting back and forth. She strikes me as that sort.

Save your words, and the pennies that texts cost for someone more worthy of your time.

Giant hugs, hun
:hug:

Responding to it is a waste of time, for she may become further incensed and it'll just be texting back and forth. She strikes me as that sort.

Think you are probably right there Victoria. It might end up a battle of words and harrassment.

Marion x

Yes, you're right.

I did toss & turn abit last night as I was going over it in my mind - as you do!

But, I'm well shot of the woman & damian too!

It was quite a relief rubbing her out of my diary!:lol: Love Susi H's expression of a client 'sacking herself' - that had me in stitches!

Latest posts

Back