I got FLOWERS!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
So, I was sat in the Salon and a Lady came to the door with a huge bunch of flowers in her hands.

I assumed they were for the neighbours and they weren't in. She said are you Victoria? And I said yes, so she handed me the huge bunch.

I asked her who they were for, and she laughed and said "Well your name is on the card so I guess they are for you!"

I couldn't believe it! My eyes filled up, they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen! I kept thanking her and she just kept laughing at me.

I closed the door and put them on the massage table, eventually I read the card and it read "Still want you Babe"!

It was from my Boyfriend, I stared at them for 5 minutes and then burst into tears! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were, and the bouquet was massive.

It was made up of cream and purple flowers with lilies and roses, to match my bedroom! I have never been given a real bouquet like that before, and I have certainly never had them delivered!

It wasn't my birthday or an anniversary, and we hadn't fallen out or anything.

I was completley smitten and in awe of them for the rest of the day. Now they are sat in a lovely vase and they are beautiful. I am so lucky, I am going to press one of each flower and keep them forever.

(So if somebody can let me know how to press flowers to keep them perfect it would really help! :) )

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

beautifulnails03 said:
So, I was sat in the Salon and a Lady came to the door with a huge bunch of flowers in her hands.

I assumed they were for the neighbours and they weren't in. She said are you Victoria? And I said yes, so she handed me the huge bunch.

I asked her who they were for, and she laughed and said "Well your name is on the card so I guess they are for you!"

I couldn't believe it! My eyes filled up, they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen! I kept thanking her and she just kept laughing at me.

I closed the door and put them on the massage table, eventually I read the card and it read "Still want you Babe"!

It was from my Boyfriend, I stared at them for 5 minutes and then burst into tears! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were, and the bouquet was massive.

It was made up of cream and purple flowers with lilies and roses, to match my bedroom! I have never been given a real bouquet like that before, and I have certainly never had them delivered!

It wasn't my birthday or an anniversary, and we hadn't fallen out or anything.

I was completley smitten and in awe of them for the rest of the day. Now they are sat in a lovely vase and they are beautiful. I am so lucky, I am going to press one of each flower and keep them forever.

(So if somebody can let me know how to press flowers to keep them perfect it would really help! :) )

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ahhh bless i'm - what a lovely thing to do. Right, down to business, to press flowers I carefully place the flower between two sheets of loo roll or tissue then place it in the middle of a telephone directory. Sometimes they are ready the next day and sometimes they take a little longer. Enjoy!!

WOoo how sweet of him :cool:

thats lovely - wish my hubby would do that for me. the only time i get flowers (if he remembers) is our anniversary.
i love getting flowers, but dont get them often enough so

enjoy your flowers

Sounds like a keeper to me!! :)

My Simon still brings me fresh flowers regularly, and that is after 23 years of marriage!! He is very cherishing and quite romantic ... always thinking of me bless him.

YOu won't find so many like these 2 in a pound!!!! (Old Yorkshire expression for those of you who haven't heard it before)!!

Hi Hun,
How romantic! ...Cant remember the last time anyone bought me flowers :cry:
If you want to press them to keep though, it may help a little to know what they are ... and big 'juicy' ones can take a little longer.

Awww, bless him, it nice when they do that for no reason isn't it. Have to say my hubby doesn't do it ofetn, but he says if he did it wouldn't have the same impact.

I suppose i can see what he means.

As for the flowers, i think large flowers can take anything from a week to dry to a fortnight. It depends as Glors say as to how "juicy" they are.

That post brought a tear to me eye. How lovely. I have tried pressing my own flowers but they lose colour sometimes any suggestions??

sumtimes my hubby sends flowers to my work for no reason, then i upset him by phoning him and asking either what he wants or what he's done wrong! Maybe i should be more trusting, although some times its because hes wisted more money on the car!

Latest posts

Back