I got my "PopIts" today...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
OK, over here they are called DUAL SYSTEM FORMS.

Now I need a guinea pig ;)

Anyone want to come over to Colorado? ;)

I can see a big difference in these forms compared to regular tips. You can SEE where the apex placement should be, it should just be a matter of practice now...

I will post pics as soon as I find some poor sucker to play with:green:

same here...got 2 today with instrucations x

There are full instructions here on the site don't forget. Look in the tutorials section.

Have fun Heather.

They are called PopIts Dual System Forms here in the UK but all over the world peeps are now calling them PopIts!! :)

OK, over here they are called DUAL SYSTEM FORMS.

Now I need a guinea pig ;)

Anyone want to come over to Colorado? ;)

I can see a big difference in these forms compared to regular tips. You can SEE where the apex placement should be, it should just be a matter of practice now...

I will post pics as soon as I find some poor sucker to play with:green:

You lucky thing I will be a guinea pig for you lol
I so cant wait to try them out.

:hug:

Hi Heather!!

I can't wait to see a popit nail done by you!!!

I am hoping that mine come today!!!!!
I am going crazy waiting for them..

Janet

There are full instructions here on the site don't forget. Look in the tutorials section.

Have fun Heather.

They are called PopIts Dual System Forms here in the UK but all over the world peeps are now calling them PopIts!! :)

Thanks Gigi :)

ANy chance the tutorials will have pics soon? I am a very visual creature lol, most of the time you can't TELL me how to do something, you have to SHOW me. That's why I have been playing with clear tips to try and get SOME sort of head start ;)

I am a very visual creature lol, most of the time you can't TELL me how to do something, you have to SHOW me.

Ditto, that's my biggest problem. I am soooooooo visual that sometimes, people can explain something back to front, sideways and upside down about 50times.. and I don't get it.
THEN I see it and it's like :idea: "I got it!"

:lol:

(the very weird part is that people tell me all the time that I explain things very well, so others understand:confused:)

Thanks Gigi :)

ANy chance the tutorials will have pics soon? I am a very visual creature lol, most of the time you can't TELL me how to do something, you have to SHOW me. That's why I have been playing with clear tips to try and get SOME sort of head start ;)

There are pics on the step by step.

whoops, looked right past them lol. Thank you! :)

well I ordered some last week, & they overcharged my cc $20.+
so its heads up on that :irked: :mad:. I don't care how great they are $50. for a box of tips is way over the top.. I'll be calling them daily till they make it right... guess its like anything, buyer beware :rolleyes:

well I ordered some last week, & they overcharged my cc $20.+
so its heads up on that :irked: :mad:. I don't care how great they are $50. for a box of tips is way over the top.. I'll be calling them daily till they make it right... guess its like anything, buyer beware :rolleyes:

I wouldlike to point out that this occured in the USA and not in the UK dear geeks.

In any case, mistakes happen and I'm sure this was a simple error and nothing to get too distraught over. The distributors are ethical people.

Morning!

Just tried my free samples - delighted with result, usually bodge my own nails. These are fantastic and so quick!

Have already ordered a full box! Can't wait to convert a few clients.

cant wait longer to get them....i cant order them coz I'm still a student...:cry:i told my teacher yesterday about them and she was surprised she never heard about them!!! i really luv this site coz in any thing without reading and discovering will never succeed thank u geek..

cant wait longer to get them....i cant order them coz I'm still a student...:cry:i told my teacher yesterday about them and she was surprised she never heard about them!!! i really luv this site coz in any thing without reading and discovering will never succeed thank u geek..

It won't be long and you will be able to get them. Our policy is that you DO need to know how to use a brush before you can use them effectively so best to learn how to do nails by hand and then PopIts will be a more than useful addition for you.

Tell your teacher she should look in on the nail geek and keep up to date!! :lol: We're always the first to know about anything really new and interesting here at the salon geek!!

:)Yay I finally got my samples...... Boo I cant play coz they are too big for my nails:cry: Will have to try them on a client
Jen

thank u geeg...sure I'm still practicing with the brush and i really enjoy it..my teacher should be up to date...I'm not gonna tell her about nail geek because she is the one must tell me about new things not me....xxx

thank u geeg...sure I'm still practicing with the brush and i really enjoy it..my teacher should be up to date...I'm not gonna tell her about nail geek because she is the one must tell me about new things not me....xxx

I'm sorry hun, I have to disagree with your opinion here.
First off, if someone hadn't told me about this site, I would never have known of it's existence.
2nd... how many things have you learned from others on this site that you wouldnt know unless they told you? What if they shared your attitude?
Same thing for your teacher

It's impossible to know EVERYTHING ALL OF THE TIME.

You really should reconsider and advise her about the existence of the site.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back