I got my shop keys!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

What a nightmare, for those you that read my journal entry posted at 4am this morning will know that this has been a very trying day and trying few months.

I finally have my shop and it's all ready to start decorating. I am so scared and excited! We start tomorrow ... or should I say Ronald starts tomorrow, bless him. It's in the best location, it's just the best shop in the village!

I cannot believe that after 2 and a half years of being mobile, coming from an office job I have a shop. I know ... I sound sad but I am still trying to believe that I've reached my dream!

Every geek on here is invited to my open day, it's going to be huge!! I am so proud and I could never have got there without any of you guys!!! :hug: :hug:

xxxx

P.S. I'll post pictures of our progress :D

Good luck with it all Rose, i understand how exciting it all is, i got mine about 4 weeks ago now.
Just some friendly advise, don't try to kill yourself getting it ready, i opened and did all the work in between clients and at weekends when i should have been closed and i ended up in hospital at the beginning of this week because i didn't take a break,
cant say i learnt from it either as i only took one day off after getting out then i was back at work, this is what we put ourselves through by been self employed lol
you take it easy hun and i hope it is everything you expect and dream about :hug:

Rose, good luck hun I am so jealous of you. You have come such a long way in the last couple of years as you have said and I am sure I will follow suit, hopefully within the same time frame.

I wish you all the luck in the world, just a pity you aren't nearer, I would've loved to come to your open day.

Good luck with it all Rose, i understand how exciting it all is, i got mine about 4 weeks ago now.
Just some friendly advise, don't try to kill yourself getting it ready, i opened and did all the work in between clients and at weekends when i should have been closed and i ended up in hospital at the beginning of this week because i didn't take a break,
cant say i learnt from it either as i only took one day off after getting out then i was back at work, this is what we put ourselves through by been self employed lol
you take it easy hun and i hope it is everything you expect and dream about :hug:

Thanks honey, I was gonna do that ....

I'll take your advice though and maybe book some clients in one day and do the shop the next, I'll keep to my work hours.

Thanks so much :hug: and good luck with yours honey!!!!! Please send me some pics.

xxxx

aw hunnio... how exciting!:)
i rememeber getting my keys its the best feeling ever!
let me know when you are up and running and ill try to pop over :)

Jess
xox

Good luck, you sound so excited - and rightly so!

Good luck.:hug:

Rose thats fantastic, and so well deserved, you have worked so hard for this, realy well done:hug::hug::hug:

good luck hun i'm excitedfor you.:hug:

Great news Rose and WELL DONE! Think of it out with the old and in with the new, if you know what I mean. You have had such a rough ride but look what you have learned and you have stuck it out and survived. You have worked your butt off to achieve your dream and now you have such an exciting future ahead and wish it full of success for you. I would love to come along to your open day if I can xxx:hug: GOOD LUCK!!!:hug::hug:

Congratulations Rosie

Look on this as your exciting new start and a new beginning of the rest of your life.

Cant wait to see your progress!

Great news, I wish you every success.:)

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies!

Ronald woke me this morning going, "morning my little shop owner!" I just smiled ... I'm still smiling.

Ronald is starting on the shop today, he's gonna take some photos and I'll show you guys later! I have 5 ladies today so I miss out the fun bit.

xxxx

AWWWWWW That's so exciting!! Will look forwards to seeing the piccy's!!
Enjoy it!!!xxxxx

Congratulations on your new start may all your dreams come true x

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies!

Ronald woke me this morning going, "morning my little shop owner!" I just smiled ... I'm still smiling.

Ronald is starting on the shop today, he's gonna take some photos and I'll show you guys later! I have 5 ladies today so I miss out the fun bit.

xxxx
Rose, How absolutely wonderful for you:hug:. You really have been through so much and I admire you for your courage and sheer determination. I am sure Ronald is extremely proud of you despite your hardships recently.

I agree that you must remember to look after yourself & the both of you though. Take time out for you & Ronald. This is so important! xx

I'm really pleased for you Rose, it must be like a dream come true!! Sounds like you've worked incredibly hard to get where you are. Wishing you every success, keep us posted on your progress, Karen x :hug:

I am so happy for you Rose, I wish you every success after all the ups and downs that you've had hun :hug::hug:

CONGRATULATIONS Rose :hug: Lovely to hear you have the keys, have the best open day ever :biggrin: and look forward to the pics x

Fantastic news Rose! Goodluck, hope it all goes well for you!:hug:

Fab news Rose ... wishing every success with your new venture.

May you be blessed with a full appointment book! :hug:

Latest posts

Back