I got the keys to my new salon today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love salon geek but very rarely post but I'm sitting here at 2.17am unable to sleep because I've had too much excitement today.

I've been working from home as a beauty therapist for past 5 years and finally felt ready to expand with my client base. It's been the longest, roller coaster ride (and this is just the beginning!!).
It's taken 13 long months for the sale to go through and today I got the keys [emoji7]

Dreams coming true. Now to get decorating and working through all the quotes I've received.

I'm laying in bed seriously considering getting dressed and back to the shop. I just want to get started already [emoji23]

I'm sure I will be posting regularly now. Even though I've researched like crazy there's still so much more to learn...thank god for Salon Geek, an amazing network of successful and inspirational therapists/salon owners helping and supporting each other xx

www.facebook.com/beautytherapybrighton

Good luck best feeling when I got mine

Aw fantastic news, how exciting! Good luck with everything! [emoji256]

Wishing you lots of luck success and happiness [emoji322]x

Congratulations!
I happily work from home but would love to have my own salon in the near future. It sound so exiting (albeit stressful and hard work!)
Good luck for the future xx

Congratulations Hun! All the best of luck.. Make sure you keep us posted! :) xx

Thanks everyone! It's been a full day of decorating can't wait to get in there tomorrow and carry on [emoji7] xx

Best of luck, it's such hard work but v. Rewarding (in time!) x

Congratulations, enjoy x

It's the best feeling ever! We are Brighton too so if you ever need any thing feel free to message me! Lots of luck and enjoy! L x

How wonderful for you,how exciting.....I hope it really goes well and congrats xxxxxx

Good luck to you. Work really does become a pleasure when it's totally yours.

Vic x

It's the best feeling ever! We are Brighton too so if you ever need any thing feel free to message me! Lots of luck and enjoy! L x

Thanks Lottie!! I think I've passed your salon is it in Rottingdean? I'm based in Woodingdean!
I must visit you salon soon (I'm going to need some treatments myself after all this decorating [emoji23]) xx

Thanks everyone I will keep you all updated [emoji4]

Thanks Lottie!! I think I've passed your salon is it in Rottingdean? I'm based in Woodingdean!
I must visit you salon soon (I'm going to need some treatments myself after all this decorating [emoji23]) xx

Amazing we are almost neighbours, good luck, woodingdean is a great area (iv just bought my first house there ;-)) pop in next time your free and passing, would be lovely to meet you! L x

Latest posts

Back