i had a client!!! yipee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
i know this is sad but, i had to tell ya , i had a client last night ,she has been once before, but only has stuff done about every three months, but god it was soo nice , to do loads of waxing, facial, and while her mask was on a mini pedicure, i felt ace coz i aint had a client for about two weeks :cry: , i didnt even mind giving up my friday night!! lol (i would give up every friday night if i had a client to do lol :biggrin: ,

dee said:
i know this is sad but, i had to tell ya , i had a client last night ,she has been once before, but only has stuff done about every three months, but god it was soo nice , to do loads of waxing, facial, and while her mask was on a mini pedicure, i felt ace coz i aint had a client for about two weeks :cry: , i didnt even mind giving up my friday night!! lol (i would give up every friday night if i had a client to do lol :biggrin: ,
aww bless ya, hunny, good for you! here's to the next load who will be knocking down your door when your name gets around (in the nice sense of course ;) ).

well done you , good luck

Dee - I know how you feel and well done! AND she is a return client. I am sure she will be a FREQUENT regular now, hopefully not on Friday evenings though. Good luck!

Well Done Dee!!
I knew you could do it. Aint it great when they become repeat custom coz then you know your doing something right. Hows it going with the airbrush tanning. Hope the advice helped.

Luv Shaza :biggrin:

hi hun still havent managed to pin dave down yet!! but yeah it was more clear in my head,i have also ordered the heavenly bodies video, just so i can make sure i am doing it right , i have got some models lined up though, but wanted to practice on dave first :D , at least then if i make a mess its only him!! lol

dee said:
hi hun still havent managed to pin dave down yet!! but yeah it was more clear in my head,i have also ordered the heavenly bodies video, just so i can make sure i am doing it right , i have got some models lined up though, but wanted to practice on dave first :D , at least then if i make a mess its only him!! lol

I'm sure he's really pleased!! BTW you dont need to "pin Dave down" (unless he likes it that way) coz he'll be much better standing up lol. Long suffering hubbies!!

Luv Shaza :)

awwww bless ya hun Its lovely when you have one client who has loads of pampering treatments in one go gives you a chance to get to know them to.

shaza, when i said pin him down,i didnt mean literally !! lol , not for that treatment anyway!!, i did pin him down the other night and waxed a bit of his armpit (lmao!!) wot a baby he made such a fuss , so eveytime i go near him he leaves the room!!,

dee said:
i did pin him down the other night and waxed a bit of his armpit (lmao!!) wot a baby he made such a fuss , so eveytime i go near him he leaves the room!!,

Now there's a thought to keep the husband away :lol:

Well done Dee, i am sure she will tell everyone what a fab treatment she received and you will be getting calls galore!

Good luck!
Sue x

Well done you, its great when they come back as it gives your confidence a boost.

Before you know it you will be doing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back