I had Braziliana treatment on my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgml

Reaction score
Hi guys, I had braziliana treatment on my hair. The girl who did it told not to wash my hair for 4 day, and then use special produckt which i purhased.
Today it's seond day but I'm a bit concerned because my hair do not look or feel silky. Is that what suppoused to happen? Will it changed once is washed?

Yea hun, it won't feel too good as it's still full of product. You won't see the final result until you have washed your hair

Uffff, thanks, that's great news :) Can't wait to washed them, 2 more days to go.

Flat iron it daily as well....I have fine hair and found this seemed to absorb some of the excess product. You will never ever enjoy washing out your hair as much as you will after the 4 days....lol:green:

Sorry, please completely ignore my last post ...
Your hair will feel awful for a few days although I have to say that it sounds like you've had too much product applied to your hair - you shouldn't have hair that feels like that. It won't feel particularly nice after a BBD but it shouldn't feel awful.

Stick it out, put your hair in a scarf and wash it after 4 days ...
You WILL be blown over by the results :)
Happy hair :)

Hi guys, I had braziliana treatment on my hair. The girl who did it told not to wash my hair for 4 day, and then use special produckt which i purhased.
Today it's seond day but I'm a bit concerned because my hair do not look or feel silky. Is that what suppoused to happen? Will it changed once is washed?

How much do these treatments cost? will it be stripped out after its been bleached?

Latest posts

Back