I had hair extentions put in yesterday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessikahrenee

Reaction score
and last night i toook a shower and i brushed it like she told me to with the brush she gave me and the hair keeps falling out and i didnt know if its normal or not!

is there something i should do different this is the first time i've had them so i dont really know what to do!:?:

The extensions shouldnt come out in the 1st wash, I would keep the hair that has come out and take it back to the hairdressers and explain what happened, Im sure they will be very understanding and replace the missing pieces! xx

i dont know she was pretty ****ty towards me yesterday she told me that i was the first white girl she had ever done and i'll be the last cause my hairs to soft for her to do so i dont know and she told me that they would maybe last a month i was like what in the hell and yea

i dont know she was pretty ****ty towards me yesterday she told me that i was the first white girl she had ever done and i'll be the last cause my hairs to soft for her to do so i dont know and she told me that they would maybe last a month i was like what in the hell and yea
Is the hair coming out in clumps,ie via the bonds or is it coming out in single hairs?

No hair extensions should last alot longer than 1 month, be they in 'white girls hair' or not, if she wasnt confident to do them in your hair then she shouldve said no. The fact is that upon the first wash some came out, now this is not normal, so any hair stylist worth their weight shoukd replace the missing ones.

No hair extensions should last alot longer than 1 month, be they in 'white girls hair' or not, if she wasnt confident to do them in your hair then she shouldve said no. The fact is that upon the first wash some came out, now this is not normal, so any hair stylist worth their weight shoukd replace the missing ones.
Actually I had hair extensions and they lasted a lot longer than a month.If looked after properly,i.e using the correct brush,not using shampoos,conditioners with Panthenol in(this losens the bonds)then they should last.

My extensions lasted over 3 months.I did get shedding,which I was told was perfectly normal,after all our own hair sheds daily and the extension is connected to our own hair so this will happen.The bonds certainly should not be coming out though.

I'm not a hairdresser,all this is from personal experience and what I have been told.

Sorry my grammar and punctuation AGAIN, there is meant to be a commer after NO, No was meant more as a statement. I was meant to say that hair extensions SHOULD last ALOT longer than 1 month!!

Sorry for again more confusuion lol!! Ive had hair extensions and mine lasted around 4 months, I also got a bit of shedding but tbh not very much!

Sorry again xxxx:hug:

Sorry my grammar and punctuation AGAIN, there is meant to be a commer after NO, No was meant more as a statement. I was meant to say that hair extensions SHOULD last ALOT longer than 1 month!!

Sorry for again more confusuion lol!! Ive had hair extensions and mine lasted around 4 months, I also got a bit of shedding but tbh not very much!

Sorry again xxxx:hug:
No probs,just had to say mine had lasted longer,lot of money to pay out if they only last a month eh!!!lol:green: xx

Go back with the hair and reclaim money back or hair that last! My hair extensions last forever BUT my clients must come every 3 months for a take out or "backfill" (don´t know what u call it:o ) If it done properly it should last! (And I only have white girls.....)

hi i had my extensions in for 5months with one top up. I was also told not to wash my hair for 3 days. Ive had mine done twice. Im booked in to get them done again.

and last night i toook a shower and i brushed it like she told me to with the brush she gave me and the hair keeps falling out and i didnt know if its normal or not!

is there something i should do different this is the first time i've had them so i dont really know what to do!:?:

okay hun im a hair extensionist.

did you get after care with this hair..?
what method do you have...?
and you are right the extensions should never come out whith the first wash!! you may loose 2 but nothing drastic.

you do know to be extra careful when the hair is wet etc..?

would be helpful if i knew what method this was as your in the states i bet you get the services offerd to you that i offer my clients!

maybe you just came across a bad tech..it happens more and more im afraid.

if you need any info or anything at all i have a wealth of info to give hun! this is my absolute passion in life. only too happy to help. xx

i have my hair ext done every four months

and yes i do get shredding which is perfectly normal, but dont lose any bonds ever... my hair ext are the racoon ones. never ever brush your hair when wet always conb your ext..

but yeah i suggest you go back thats never right.

x

you shouldnt keep any hair extensions in longer than 3 months max!! but thats a whole new thread! x

Latest posts

Back