I hate fake Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
I recently ran a Living Social deal, which honestly I'm very happy with, because for one they are almost all used to the NSS. I just have to complain that I HATE fake shellac! I always ask the client if they know if its shellac or a gel polish and when they've gone to "one of those places" they always say, well I don't know they said there's no difference. At that point I buff the top layer to break the seal but omg... last night I have a client who's top coat and color came off ok, but the base coat was SO THICK and would not come off, I had to lightly buff it off. Ugh. I hate it. Phew, just had to vent :)
Good tbing is, with the living social deal I ran they have 2 shellac appointments so they'll get the opportunity to see how easy real shellac removes and how wonderful it truly is :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

That's a positive then. You'll be able to show them all the benefits of TRUE Shellac AND they'll get to know what it's like to finally have visited a true nail professional.

Latest posts

Back