I have an interview with Emirates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I just got an e-mail I've been waiting for from Emirates Airline inviting me for an interview. I'm so excited, has anyone travelled on this airline? If you have please let me know what the airhostesses are like.

Thanks xx:)

ohh lucky you! iv never travelled on it myself but i think its one of the more dignified airlines.
if i were you i definetly wouldnt take this opportunity for granted, its something i'v wanted to do since i was a child but unfortunately i'm only 152cm. :cry: so disappointing!

i flew for 5 years and was due to start with emirates and move to dubai when i fell pregnant so that put a stop to it. I have flown with emirates as a passenger too and they were fantastic infact some of the best flights i have had, I would jump at the opportunity, i had an amazing 5 years flying around and made some great friends and saw some lovely places. Its hard work, i wont lie. Its not as glam as people think, long hours, lots of delays lots of time spent in airports or on standby but I still miss every minute of it. Once you have been bitten by the flying bug its in your blood, its hard to stop. good luck with your interview, they can be hard to ghet through and a few stages, be yourself, confident and friendly and im sure you will do fine x

Hi Kelshah

Thanks for your reply :) what did the ladies wear for the group interview? My letter only says knee-length skirts/dresses. Did you have to wear red lips and your hair up like the FA's or light make-up? How tall are you?

Last edited:
I'm made it through to the final interview stage:) So I just have to wait for the next 4 - 6 weeks to hear if they're going to hire me.

Congratulations, keeping fingers crossed for you. What a fabulous opportunity. xxxx

congradulations - its great to hear good news for a change! Good for you!

Latest posts

Back