I have just done my first school fayre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Wow, it went fantastic. I must have done over 50 children nails. My que did not go down from start to finish. The interest i got through doin it was unbeleivable.

So smiles all round. Just want to say thank you guys so much for all your tips and advice:)

Did you charge or was it free?

Sound great - how much did you charge? did you do nail art or just polish? I'd like more details as I'm thinking of doing similar.

I charged 1.50 a child for there nails and stuck to really simple desighns.. All money raised went to the school. But i had a fantastic art graphics plase desighn me some leaflets for my childrens partys , pamper evenings and my beauty. Evry one thought it was brill especielly the children. I used very little materiel but over all the increase in my clientel has gone through the roof. Strongley reccommend having a friend i was bent over for two and half hours with a conveyar belt of children and then the mums came and the teachers. It was fab. My back kills now lol:)

wow £1.50 no wonder you had a que, gone to a good cause though, you need to put your feet up now with a hot chocolate! Hope you get lots of business out of it.x

Hi ,
Know how you feel, as I've done a few of these 'good cause' stints too. And like you, got some new business through the mums, teachers etc.
It works both ways, doesn't it ?
Well done.

Latest posts

Back