SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuriiM

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm stuck in a bit of a slump and was hoping someone could help.
I've newly qualified as a lash tech and I am excited and ready to start, I have done a few treatments on friends and family but I don't really know where to start off in terms of making it a business.
I can't do it out of my home as I still live with my parents and my mother won't welcome strangers, and I've looked at ad hoc rooms to rent but I'm not sure if I am finding anything that is considered a decent price.

I would love if some of you guys could help me out and tell me your experience when you first started too!

Thanks

I am new too but intend to do it mobile to start off, could you do it mobile?

I am new too but intend to do it mobile to start off, could you do it mobile?
I have considered that, but I don't think I'd be very comfortable in other people's homes, especially ones with animals. Me and any type of animals do not get along. Also carrying everything and setting up takes ages! It would also mean carrying a light because what if they don't have enough natural lighting.. I'm so stuck

Have you been looking at renting a room within an existing salon? If/when you feel confident enough to do lashes on the paying clients I think that might be your best bet in your situation x

Latest posts

Back