I have nearly finished my Xmas shopping !!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
OMG........ i have nearly finished xmas shopping,i am soooo very pleased with myself!!!!! the one thing i hate bout xmas shopping is last minute things,when you ask if they will be in stock they say "NO"...last year it was my boys wii....we got it 3 DAYS before xmas...everyone was selling them on ebay for double sometimes trebble the price.has anyone else finished??xxxx

Not many more to get for my two boys but then ive got to start on family, i dont have to worry about buying for friends as i dont have any!!!!!!:cry::lol:

:hug:

well emma ....i will be your friend!!!!!! :green:

Thank you at least i have got one now!!!!!!!!:lol:

omg!!...its not even november yet..lol lol! i not got a thing 4 xmas yet...... xx

Well done guys,
Is it just a lovely feeling or what!!
I have just got my sister left to buy for then i am done.
HOORAY!!
:)

Nearly finished???????
I thought I was good because I bought an advent calendar for my little girl yesterday!!

Finished?????????

Not even started. :zzz:

Lol me and my partner are being miseries this year - no presents for ANYONE but the kids (in our immediate family) and each other, that totals 4 christmas stockings :green: Am i finished yep thanks Hawkinns bazaar and Game LOL!!! :lol:

Finished?? Erm no.
I've done it the opposite way round this year and have got the gifts for my girls stockings first, but I havent started on the proper presents yet.

Christmas is a bit of a rude word in this house until Firework night is out of the way :lol:

i have everything bought and wrapped!! sitting in loft for ages now, finished making my last xmas card last week, so im all done, no.... im not mad, im normally quite organised, late oct mid nov i start shopping etc, but... we go away for xmas and new year this year and so our xmas day with family is first sat in dec, so im having to get everything done, as we have so many things to do and dos and birthdays before then, i had to get it all done,

so yes im all finished :lol::green::lol::green:

well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i aint far behind you hun !!!!! xxxx:green:

Nearly finished :eek:
I haven't even started, no wait a minute i haven't even thought about it
IT IS ONLY OCTOBER LOL

Nearly finished :eek:
I haven't even started, no wait a minute i haven't even thought about it
IT IS ONLY OCTOBER LOL

your not the only one......................my boys have yet too write their ten page lists out

Oh my god, I haven't even packed my summer clothes away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Good for you .... wanna do mine next?!

Latest posts

Back