i have no lifting yippee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovynails

Reaction score
so pleased with myself ,started my new job just over 4 weeks ago :D .and i dont what i do different but wait for it ........... :D :D :D :D

my clients that have been coming back for their infills and rebalances have virutually or no lifting ;) :D :D :D :D

they are three to four week fills as well :shock:

at my last salon i was lucky if any nails stayed on for more than a week and so was every one who worked there :oops:

so im really pleased i know that most clients come in every two weeks but at this salon they tend to come in every 3,4 and the odd few who are 2 weekers.

i havent found a miracle product its all in the prep and keeping away from the cuticles and side walls (which we all know) ;)

so im so happy with myself thought you all would understand as only us geeky nail people do.( my boyfriend and daughter werent that impressed, lol)

just in case your thinking what acrylic line do they use,its creative ret + and perfect colour powders.

just added that incase anyone was thinking it may be the dreaded mma :?

Hey Groovy

Wondered where you'd been. I take it your happy where you are now?

It's funny you saying that about lifting, but I had it the same, about 6-7 months ago I really was having problems with lifting, ie. more clients coming back with problems than those who didn't! Just about ready to jack it in, but decided I'd put way too much money, time and energy in to give up that easily. So sat back down, checked my beads, checked my application (knew my prep was ok) and hey presto, realised my beads varied between being too wet and too dry, occasionaly getting it right in the middle but not consistently, and I was applying too close to soft tissue.

Like you say, all the things we know about, unfortunately for me I hadn't connected the link between my hand and brain (doh!).

Anyway, just shows you, if you're having problems it's well worth going right back to basics and working back through :D

All the best, Dellie

I'm really happy for you :D . I had the same problem and my clients were getting to the point where I think they wanted to give up on l+p. I was telling them that it was the strongest overlay and all they did was lift and then pop off!!!!

So I went on the Creative conversion course (which is fab as I've said before) learnt how to prep 'properly', and hey presto, no lifting. R+ is a dream but I think I still need to get my mix ratio 100%. Still practice is the key!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back