I HEART Creative!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
Really just wanted to say how thrilled I was to go to the NEC on the Monday and find out that Creative had sold out of their offers in 40 mins on Sunday, but..........they honoured the offers and I still had them!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

What a great company!!!!! And what great offers!!! xxx

What were the offers?

Buy the Spa pedicure kit and get 30 free enamels and 30 cucumber heel therapies. Buy Spa manicure kit and get 30 solar oils and 30 solar butters or balms cant remember. Money off retention+, enamels, tips etc.
Fantastic offers. Was so glad to go and get my badge scanned so I can have them!!!

Did a bit of stocking up while I was there aswell!!!

That sounds great I hope they have loads of offers when they come to Edinburgh as I have been saving my pennies:hug:

Buy the Spa pedicure kit and get 30 free enamels and 30 cucumber heel therapies. Buy Spa manicure kit and get 30 solar oils and 30 solar butters or balms cant remember. Money off retention+, enamels, tips etc.
Fantastic offers. Was so glad to go and get my badge scanned so I can have them!!!

wow was that 30 or 3?

if it's 30 that is amazing:hug:

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, it was 30!!!! Unbelievable!!! Apparently their best offers yet!!!

Hope it's the same offers at Scottish Beauty then:)

Sorry for doubting your typing:hug:

It was a fab offer I ordered it to.

Had a bit of a panic yesterday when I called to ordered it as they couldn't find my name at first on the list. They found me in the end!

I can see why they do a list & scan your badge as anyone could call them for the offer that didn't even go to the show,

Bit worried about the enamels as they are pre-packed knowing my luck will probably get ones I don't like lol

LOL!!! Exactly what I said, about the enamels, the majority of mine I use all the time, but I have certain ones like Hot Pop Blue and Kumquat Dalia, I have got 3 of these each and I never use them!! Guarenteed i'll have another of each to add to my growing collection!!!
Im not bothered really as I go through alot of enamels.
Enjoy xxx:hug:

RETAIL those enamels ladies,wear em and your clients will buy :lol:

RETAIL those enamels ladies,wear em and your clients will buy :lol:

deffo becki, i have some nail art pens in vivid blue. lime, orange, pink etc, was gonna throw em away cos i thought euughhh no one will wear them, then i played around with them doing dome flowers etc, rather than waste the colours that i love, and 3 diff people asked me about them that day lol, so my advice is wear it and someone will buy it girls xxxx

Wow :eek:
I am gob smacked!
And a little gutted......... even though I have the Mani and Pedi Kits already!! (I just love to buy :lol: )

Really just wanted to say how thrilled I was to go to the NEC on the Monday and find out that Creative had sold out of their offers in 40 mins on Sunday, but..........they honoured the offers and I still had them!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

What a great company!!!!! And what great offers!!! xxx

Has your kit arrived yet ?

Mine did today, I was right about the enamels :eek: The colours aren't that bad but ive got TWELVE of the same red then six each of the rest. Think I will have to offer them on sale or free with the Manicure :lol:

Just in reply to Bombini and anybody else who wants to know, I to was peeved at the nail enamels, I had 18 of 1 shade!!! and then 6 of 1 and another 6 of 1! Fine for retail I think but cant see me shifting 18 of 1 shade of red!

However, all the other things were fab, I had FREE solar oils and solar balms and cucumber heel therapies!!

At the end of the day, they were FREE shouldnt complain really should we!! :hug:

Just in reply to Bombini and anybody else who wants to know, I to was peeved at the nail enamels, I had 18 of 1 shade!!! and then 6 of 1 and another 6 of 1! Fine for retail I think but cant see me shifting 18 of 1 shade of red!

At the end of the day, they were FREE shouldnt complain really should we!!

:hug:

I too got the enamel at the show in Edinburgh, Great to retail but the offer had changed when we got there despite calling them on Friday to check the promotions.

Instead of Solar oils and solar balms with your purchase of Spa mani you got 30 enamels and 20 Mini Cuticle Eraser, 20 Mini Rejuvenator, And the same with the Spa Pedi so never purchased that!!!

I got 30 enamels but in all there was only 2 colours, nice colours .... maybe we could swap a box with each other!!!
Not complaining though they where still fab offers.
We watched Amanda for a while and only met 1 geek (Maybe next time eh!)

Christi
xx

Ps Had a great nail applied using the reverse application method by Steven Dodd from Young Nails
Can't get photo in this post, but it is in the Gallery!

Just a thought geeks but there are always peeps,especially newbies wanting to build up their enamel collection.

If you won't reatail that many maybe you could pop them in geek bay x

Ps which shade of red is it ? :D x

The colours that I recieved were:
18x Flirts with Danger #353
6x Raw Sugar #117
6x Nomad #208
All gorgeous colours!! xx

The colours i got where:
#334 Tarnished Spoons and
#336 Nostalgia both very nice colours!!!

Christi
x

Latest posts

Back