I hurt myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blossey

Reaction score
Yesterday while using the can opener my pointer finger slipped and i cracked my natural and enhancement nail across the middle of my nailbed :cry: and it hurts tonnes. even now, a day later. I can't touch it at all otherwise i will cry.
Last night i must of bumped it a few times in my sleep because this morning the pain is only just bearable.
I wrapped it up with a tight bandaid straight away but when hubby got home he wanted to see it so i took the band aid off. I thought of you girls and was going to take a picture but there's too much blood and it's stuck in the cuticle area's right around the nail and underneath, of course i can't clean it too much because of the pain. I wrapped it up tightly again with another band aid, please tell me i wont get permanent damage from this and it will knit back together.
I love my nails and have never done anything this painful or caused this much blood before.

Blimey, that sounds painful, poor you! I don't know what to suggest about your nail but just wanted to give you a :hug:.

Hope it gets better quickly.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:s hope you feel better soon, I have hurt mine in the past and it was sore for some time, my nail did get better but the pain owwwww

oh thank you so much for the hugs:hug: i needed them.
It is actually quite tricky to type minus my pointer finger on my right hand.
I'm better off reading for a while i think:eek:
Hugs makes it feel better though:green:

there was a thread last week about someone who caught her fingernail/enhancement in a keyhole, sounds like a similar injury. GOod advice was given in that thread, will try and find it.

EEKS:eek:

thanks for not posting piccie, or I would have tossed my cookies LOL Just finished my lunch, would like for it to stay where it is LOL

My sympathies though, it's GOTTA hurt I'm sure.

Giant :hug: and hope your finger mends itself soon.

I searched for keyhole, not key hole! and couldn't find it!

This was my finger and yes, I do sympathise with you. It is so painful. However, I followed Geegs advise to the letter and it is fine now, completely pain free.
Good luck x

Latest posts

Back