I just got engaged!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to you both :) :) :) xx

Congratulations!!!
That's so so romantic, here's to the rest of your lives together

Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Congratulations!

You both look so happy! Gorgeous couple and amazing ring. Keep us up to date with the wedding details xx

Awww that's so romantic! Congratulations! :)
Rhiannon x

Congratulations!

Hey, if you get married in Belgium, you can have a proper wedding too - not a second rate civil partnership; my brother married his fiance John in Brussels last year for that very reason...

You are SO right Ruth!!! A two tier system isn't it? Imagine if black people could only have a civil partnership and whites a wedding? There would be uproar!!!

Ps we're thinking of getting married in New York in central park!!!

Ah many congrats to you both that's really lovely and romantic xx

Congratulations! :)
Vicki xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

You are SO right Ruth!!! A two tier system isn't it? Imagine if black people could only have a civil partnership and whites a wedding? There would be uproar!!!

Ps we're thinking of getting married in New York in central park!!!

Good call! New York has proper same-sex weddings too! Rather sexier than Brussels to boot ;)

Aww congratulations, love the ring lucky man

Congratulations you both look very happy in the photo and the ring is gorgeous, I cant wait to see the wedding photo's. xx

Congratulations!

Congratulations.

Congratulations, love the ring, :) xx

Huge congratulations to the both of you! Gorgeous couple and lovely ring! X

Congratulations to you both, lovely to hear some good news:Love:

Beautiful ring too.

x

Thanks everyone!!! Xxx

What a totally beautiful couple!
Thank-you for sharing this special time with us xx

Gorgeous couple you both make you look so happy and may I say that is a rather dashing ring to beautiful xxx

Awww such lovely news! Congratulations to you both. It's all so romantic and a tiffany ring that is to die for!! Wishing you both a life full of love and happiness xxx

What a wonderful thing to share with us ask congratulations you both look so happy xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back